In this post you can find a cute set up for a DIY Easter baby photo shoot from the convenience of your own home.
Easter is right around the corner. I can’t help but reminisce about my son’s first Easter when we decided to do a DIY Easter baby photo shoot.
That year, I had such a fun time doing all my first-time-mom Easter activities, but there was a part of me that couldn’t wait for Lennox to get older and be able to understand the fun of the holidays.
Well, he’s almost two now, and even though we’re still not there quite yet, I am okay with that. This year flew by so much faster than I could have ever imagined, so now, as a more seasoned mama, I CAN wait for Lennox to understand the holidays.
Now, I want to soak up every one of his toddler non-understandings and partake in his chaos because he’s going to be too “cool” to be doing holiday activities before I know it.
To keep things short and sweet, I want to show you my DIY Easter photoshoot of Lennox when he was a man-bun, hunk-of-dimple-butt lovin’, 10-month-old. I hope you enjoy it!!!
We had a lot of fun taking these pictures, and I hope you have just as much fun!
If you are looking for some more Easter inspiration, check out some of my other posts below!
- 15 Easter Basket Stuffer Ideas for Toddlers
- Toddler-Friendly Whipped Cream Dyed Easter Eggs
- 25 Easter Printable Activities for Preschoolers
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
Props you will need for your photo shoot
In these photos, I used mint wire storage basket basket that I have had for quite some time. However, I do not recommend using a wire basket, especially for smaller babies. That’s why I listed a woven basket. It will be easier on your baby’s limbs, and he will look like a delicious Easter gift.
- I went with these pastel Easter eggs, but really any type of Easter egg will work.
- Easter Bunny Ears
- Then we chose a few Easter stuffed animals to go with the scene. Lennox had a stuffed- Easter bunny that he loved.
- He also was really in to his Duckie Wubbanub pacifier, so that fit in perfectly as well.
- As for the cotton bunny tail, I made one out of a large pom pom that I had laying around, but there are here is a cute bunny tail on Amazon that will probably stay on better than our makeshift one did.
Now that you know the props, enjoy this cute DIY Easter Baby Photo shoot
Oh boy, do I miss those chubby baby dimples.
Hope these photos gave you your dose of cuteness and smiles for the day. Have a beautiful Easter!