Inside: 85 + Boredom Busters for Toddlers and Preschoolers That You Can Do Right From Home
Are you stuck at home with your toddler and scrummaging for things to do? If so, today I have a bringing you a round up of 85 boredom busters for toddlers and preschoolers.
On this list you can find:
- Entertaining crafts.
- Activities to stimulate the senses.
- Educational games.
- Fine and gross motor activities.
- STEM activities and much more!
Check these boredom busters for toddlers out!!
Let me know which activities you cannot wait to try, have tried, or activities you think need to be added to this comprehensive list of toddler boredom busters in the comments below!
Other posts you might enjoy:
- The Best Open-Ended Toys for Bilingual Toddlers and Preschoolers
- 20 Loose Parts Outdoor Activities for Toddlers
- The Best Amazon Outdoor Toys for Toddlers
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
Boredom Busters for Toddlers- Crafts
- Nature crafts by Bilingual Beginnings.
- Snail Paper Plate Craft Craft by Toot’s Mom is Tired. “Here’s a cute little snail craft you can make with your little one with just a few simple supplies.”
- DIY Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 4 Forky Craft by Pretty in Baby Food
- Make a spider craft out of household supplies by Bilingual Beginnings
- Friendly Monster Watercolour Blow Art By Adventure in a Box
- Make a simple paper kite by Pink Stripey Socks
- Growing and Gardening free printable mats. Perfect for springtime. By Picklebums
- Thumbprint Bugs Craft by Toot’s Mom is Tired
- Make some DIY Dinosaur crayons by Bilingual Beginnings
- Mermaid Printable Water Painting Craft by The Inspiration Edit
- Fun seasonal and holiday activities in Spanish by Bilingual Beginnings
- “I think you are GRAPE!” Printable and Kids Craft by Crafts 4 Toddlers
- Decorative Repurposed Paper Roll Flowers by DIY & Crafts
- Colorful and cheerful flower painted rocks by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Make a Paper Windmill by Easy Crafts for Kids
- Popsicle Stick Colorful Caterpillar Craft by Crafts 4 Toddlers
- Adorable Yarn Pom Pom Cloud Wall Art by DIY & Crafts
- Frozen-Inspired Elsa Princess Wands by Moms Who Save
- Easy Toilet Roll Butterfly Craft for Kids by Look! We’re Learning!
- Ant Paper Craft by Simple Living Creative Learning
- Paper Plate Horse Craft by Simple Everyday Mom
Boredom Busters for Toddlers: Sensory Activities
- Rainy day? Check out these four fun-filled indoor sensory bins by Normal Life Mom
- Make a treasure basket by Attachment Mummy
- Make a beach sensory bin with Bilingual Beginnings
- Construction Zone Sensory Bean Box with Bilingual Beginnings
- Crayons sensory bin by Toot’s Mom is Tired is a fun way to get your toddler to explore with crayons and their inner creativity.
- Why spend money on Kinetic sand when you can make it yourself? Check out this DIY Kinetic Sand by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Save those pouch caps and do a fun rainbow activity. By Normal Life Mom
- Rainbow Soap Foam made in a quick five minutes! By Crafts by Ria
- Animal Washing Station with Bilingual Beginnings
- An easy-to-make super soft, 2-ingredient play dough by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Make Dr. Seuss’s Oobleck by Natural Beach Living
- Enjoy spring with a Flower Soup Sensory Bin by Taming Little Monsters
- Mini Jello Fish Bowls By Mighty Mrs.
- Sensory Wall Mosaic Art by Mama Smiles
- Squishy Shark Sensory Bag by the Chaos and the Clutter
- Make some Dino Slime By Picklebums
- Puffy Paint Tutorial by One Crazy Mom
Fine & Gross Motor Activities
- Cheerios Fine Motor Snack for Toddlers by Living Life and Learning. A fine motor, sensory and a snack all in one.
- Rainbow Tissue Paper Contact Paper Window Art by Active Littles
- Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hearts a Who! scissor practice craft by Moms Who Save
- Net Fishing Fine Motor Play by Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Make a DIY toddler flip book by Happy Toddler Playtime
- Cutting Activity for Preschoolers: Fine Motor Skills Man by Mama Teaches
- Have some oranges and cloves hanging around? Make a fun pomander ball with your child! It can’t get more fine motor than this activity! by Bilingual Beginnings
- Spaghetti Drop Busy Activity by Happy Toddler Playtime
- Cheerios and Pipe Cleaner Bird Feeder by Mud Paper Scissors
- Gross Motor Dinosaur Action Cub by The Chaos and the Clutter
- Stay on the Line gross motor activity by Little Learning Moments
- 10 Easy Tiring Toddler Activities by High Chair Chronicles
- Practice lines and letters with a homemade salt writing tray. By Bilingual Beginnings
- Let your children learn about weight with these easy to set up DIY Balance Scales by Go Science Kids
- Explore Magnetism with this easy magnet experiment by Go Science Kids
- Color Viewer Preschool Science and Sensory Activity by Preschool Toolkit
- Magic Milk Science Experiment by Natural Beach Living
- A fun lego sorting toss by Lorena & Lennox. Turn those favorite building blocks into a fun color toss your toddler will have a blast playing!
- 5 super fun science experiences by The Growing Creatives that are done with supplies around the house.
- Fun feed the shark color sorting game by Hunny I’m Home. An adorable shark color sorting game your child will love!
- Create Rainbow Lightening by Taming Little Monsters
- Salt Painting Activity by The Keeper of the Memories
- Fizzy Painting by Taming Little Monsters
- Disney in Ice Escape by Bilingual Beginnings
- Letter Fridge Matching Game by Moms Collab. “Why not teach your kids to play a letter fridge game that will put those pesky ABC magnets to use once and for all?”
- DIY Ball Run by Mud Paper Scissors- an entertaining activity to keep your toddler entertained for hours.
- Easy Upcycled Catapult by Go Science Kids. A fun physics experiment that can be easily tailored to suit different ages.
- Ice painting by The Keeper of the Memories
- Rainbow Walking Water Science Experiment by Messy Little Monster
Games & Fun
- Tracking: Hide-and-Seek Indoor Game by Teach me Mommy an entertaining hide and seek game that will lead your toddler to a fluffy friend!
- A Shark Food Chain Game by Look! We’re Learning!
- Alphabet Matching Game by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Mandala Coloring Pages by Country Hill Cottage
- Loose Parts Play by Bilingual Beginnings
- Animal Popsicle Puppets by Bilingual Beginnings
- Choose from one of over 40 scavenger hunts ideas for kids!
- Easy DIY Flubber for Kids by Look! We’re Learning!
- Printable Farm Paper Bag Puppets– Learn and have fun with some farm animals by Look! We’re Learning!
- Get theatrical with these 10 Pretend Tablet Games by Laly Mom
- Make 5 easy musical instruments By Team Cartwright
- 2 Page Indoor Scavenger Hunt By The Pragmatic Parent
- 20 outdoor loose parts activities by Bilingual Beginnings
- Seasonal Scavenger Hunts in Spanish by Bilingual Beginnings
- 11 Positivity Coloring Pages by Comeback Mama
- 10 Boardless Games for Bored Kids by Beautiful Day
- Super Silly Minion Finger Puppets by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Woodland Animals Printable Game for Kids by California Camp Life
Tunnel Race with Pom Poms by Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Mix & Match Superheroes Busy Bag by School Time Snippets
- Nature Hunt Bingo by Bitz N Giggles
- Straw Rockets Activity by Mombrite
- Sonic the Hedgehog DIY Ring Toss Craft/Game by Pretty in Baby Food
I hope you found an activity to fill your day! Let me know in the comments below if you did!