Easter Word Search Printable in Spanish [Free Printable]
This Easter word search printable in Spanish will be a great addition to your Easter celebration.
Whether is be for an Easter party in the classroom, or some home fun, this easy activity is an educational way to introduce young children to Easter Spanish words.
Furthermore, this printable PDF word search is the perfect activity for kids of all ages. Younger kids and older kids will enjoy this activity. It comes with 15 Easter themed words that will boost your child’s Spanish vocabulary!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s have some Easter fun!
Head to the bottom of this blog post, where you can subscribe and get your free printable in minutes!
But first, stick around to see the benefits of word searches and what Spanish words your child will search for in this free Easter word search printable in Spanish.
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
BENEFITS OF WORD SEARCH PUZZLES
There are so many benefits of doing word searches with your children. In her post “The Benefits of Wordsearches,” Lisa from Gifted Guru mentions the many benefits of using word search puzzles in your classroom.
I want to list a few of those benefits below.
Benefits of word search puzzles:
- Helps with word recognition
I enjoy making thematic word search printables because they aid children in word recognition. If they know the theme is winter, then that will help them tell the difference and learn to recognize new winter vocabulary in Spanish
- Develop pattern recognition
This is important with learning Spanish spelling and phonetics. It helps recognize which letters follow which.
Related: Spanish Alphabet Printable With Animal Words for Each Letter
- Introduce new vocabulary
This is super important when learning a foreign language. This is one of the reasons I plan to create a seasonal word search for every season. Word searches are fun and easy way to build Spanish vocabulary.
- Enhances spelling skills
Spelling is slightly different in Spanish than English since Spanish is a phonetic language.
Word searches help the user discover the patterns of spelling in Spanish as they look for each word in the word search.
- Works fine motor skills
In this fun activity, your littles will work their fine motor skills as the hold the pencil to circle the correct word they are looking for.
- Word searches are fun
Naturally, the most important way to learn is through having fun and I don’t know about you, but I always enjoyed myself a good word search growing up. They are a great way to have some holiday fun!
Related: 15 Easter Picture Books in Spanish for Children
WHAT Easter WORDS COME IN THIS WORD SEARCH PUZZLE IN SPANISH?
Let’s take a peak at the fifteen hidden words that your child will find in this free printable Easter word search puzzle in Spanish.
I took the words from a few of my previous Easter printables, such as my Easter bingo in Spanish and my Easter scavenger hunt.
Together with the Easter flashcards in Spanish, these activities will help prep your child for the words found on this winter word search printable in Spanish.
Related: 25 Easter Printable Activities for Kids
Below is the word bank included in this easy Easter word search:
While there are many more words that could be added to this free printable word search, I thought these 15 words would be useful and beneficial words to add to your students’ ongoing Spanish vocabulary.
Related: A Fun Easter Bingo Game for Kids in Spanish
Pin me to your Easter board on Pinterest!
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE WORKSHEETS
Let’s do a quick run through of everything you are going to need for this fun word search puzzle in Spanish.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the free printable PDF file which you can grab in my Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing at the end of this email.
- 8.5 x 11 white printer paper or white cardstock
- A printer to print out this printable puzzle.
- Coloring utensils such as crayons, markers, or highlighters.
- You might also want to use a dry erase pocket if you want to use and reuse this printable word search many times using dry erase markers.
- Your child and good luck!
Related: 7 Fun Sensory Easter Activities for Toddlers
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE Word search puzzle
If you are already a subscriber, this word search printable in Spanish will arrive in your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post by entering your email address. Not only will you receive exclusive access to this word search printable in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there. After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
I hope your children enjoy this fun Easter word search! Stay tuned for more seasonal free printable word searches coming soon!
Have a wonderful Easter holiday!
More Easter activities in Spanish:
- I Spy Easter Free Printable in Spanish
- 15 Easter Picture Books in Spanish for Children
- Easter YouTube Videos in Spanish
- Easter Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Easter Worksheets in Spanish for Kids (Free Printable)
- Easter Bingo for Kids in Spanish
Looking for another fun Easter activity? Here are some ideas below:
- How to Make Blown-Out Easter Eggs: A Fun Family Tradition to Start This Year
- Whipped Cream Dyed Easter Eggs
- 25 Easter Printables for Preschoolers
- 7 Fun Sensory Easter Activities for Toddlers
- An Easy DIY Easter Baby Photoshoot