Inside: Free Easter vocabulary flashcards in Spanish and four fun-filled printable activities to learn about Easter in Spanish. These are the perfect activities for the classroom or at home. Subscribe to receive your free printable activities at the end of this post.
Looking to teach your kids a little Spanish this Easter?
Then you have landed on the right page because today, I have FREE Easter printable activities in Spanish to share with you!
Teachers and homeschooling mamas, these four worksheets and bilingual flashcards will be useful for your classroom, virtual learning, and at home.
Parents raising bilingual kiddos in Spanish, these free activities in Spanish will be the perfect interactive activity to reinforce the minority language at home!
You can even practice your Easter vocabulary by going on a fun Easter Scavenger hunt.
Lastly, if Easter printable activities in Spanish ISN’T what you are looking for, no fear. Here I have a list of 25 Easter printable activities for preschoolers that are mostly in English!
To get your free Easter printable activities in Spanish, All you have to do is subscribe and print! Keep reading below to see how to receive your FREE printable Easter activities in Spanish for kids!
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
What comes in this free Easter Printable Activities in Spanish Kit?
In this kit, you will have access to a four-page Easter activity workbook and ten bilingual flashcards.
- Page 1 is a fun Feliz Pascua coloring page. Coloring is a great way to practice for children to practice mindfulness. Coloring also soothes anxiety and stress.
- Page 2 is a veo veo (I Spy) worksheet that works with numbers and counting. Have your child or student see how many of each object he can find and then have them write the number in the corresponding boxes.
- Page 3 is a color by number Easter basket that will work your child or student’s color vocabulary in Spanish. Have them use the code to color the Easter basket.
- Page 4 is a word search in Spanish. Help your kids identity the Easter vocabulary words in the word search.
The Spanish/English bilingual Easter flashcards are a great way to practice vocabulary and memorization. With the flashcards you could:
- Play a fun memory game, by printing out two sets.
- Play a sorting game with the different objects.
- Practice the words then go on an Easter scavenger hunt.
- Have your child tape each flashcard on the corresponding object, and repeat the words out loud.
Or, you are a Spanish teacher looking to save yourself a few minutes of planning time. These will be great for the classroom, and you can save yourself a couple minutes of planning time.
Or, maybe you are an adult who wants to learn Spanish. These activities are an excellent resource to learn new vocabulary and to be completely honest, I have learned a lot of Spanish doing and creating these kids’ activities. So get out the crayons and the creativity and subscribe below!!!
MORE EASTER ACTIVITIES IN SPANISH:
- Easter Scavenger Hunts in Spanish and English
- Easter Mazes Printable in Spanish for Kids— Worksheets & Favors!
- 15 Easter Picture Books in Spanish for Children
- Easter YouTube Videos in Spanish
- I Spy Easter Free Printable in Spanish
- Kindergarten Easter Color By Number Printable Worksheets in Spanish [Freebie]
- Easter Word Search Printable in Spanish [Free Printable]
- Easter Bingo for Kids in Spanish