Are you looking for a fun activity to do in your classroom, or to add to your child’s Easter basket?
Why not try these Easter Mazes printables that are available in two forms, as worksheets and as favors!
Learn a little more about these easter mazes printables in this post and learn how to get yours today!
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
Easter Mazes Printable kit for Kids
This fun easter mazes printable kit will be a fun activity to bring into the classroom.
You could even download it and print it off and bring it to entertain your young children during your Easter brunch!
Apart from having a fun maze to entertain them as they figure out how to escape, but they can also learn some new words in Spanish as they color in the Spanish titles at the top! Among those titles you can find:
- ¡Feliz Pascua!
- La canasta de pascua
- La cruz
- El conejito
- El laberinto del conejito
Related: Easter Worksheets in Spanish for Kids (Free Printable)
Why in Spanish?
For starters, my blog is centered around raising bilingual children, and since I am raising my son in Spanish, I like to make printables that I can use for him at home.
Furthermore, before I started making my own printables, I realized how few fun and seasonal Spanish resources are available, so I thought it would be fun to add a printable component to my blog.
Nevertheless, while the titles of these Easter mazes printables are in Spanish, they are meant for everyone to indulge in a little language love this Easter!
Related: Easter Color by Number Printables in Spanish [Free Printables]
Pin me to your Easter board on Pinterest!
What is included in this Easter maze printable kit?
Included in this printable mazes kits are 11 pages of fun maze activities!
The first 9 pages are full-sized worksheet mazes with fun Easter-themed mazes with wonderful designs from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs.
The different mazes include Easter eggs, Easter baskets, Easter bunnies and more.
Each maze will work your children’s fine motor skills as they use their problem solving skills to work their way from start to finish.
The last two pages in this kit are 8 of the pages compressed into favor-sized mazes.
What can you do with these?
- You can hand them out in the classroom with Easter cards or as favors.
- You could laminate them with laminator sheets that way they can have a multipurpose use by passing them around the classroom. Once a student has finished, they can erase their work.
- You can fold them up and add them as non-candy alternatives to Easter eggs.
- Lastly, you could print them out and add them as a fun game to add to Easter baskets.
Can you think of any more fun ways to use these Easter mazes printable favors? If so, let me know in the comments below.
What’s the difficulty level of these Easter mazes?
All of the 9 pages include a graphic with an easy maze for younger kids and older kids to enjoy.
Related: Easter Word Search in Spanish for Kids
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE MAZES
Let’s do a quick run through of the coloring needs for these Easter mazes
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the printable PDF file which you can grab in my Etsy or TPT Shop.
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- Coloring utensils such as crayons, colored pencils or markers.
- Your child!
Related: The Best Craft Supplies for Preschoolers
How to get your printable puzzle?
Ready to get solving away at your Easter mazes? If so click the button below to purchase your 11 Easter mazes printable for only $0.97!
Prefer to purchase off of Teachers Pay Teachers? You can do so here>>>>>>>
If you are looking for free printable worksheets for Easter in Spanish, see some of my freebies down below!
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
Did your children enjoy their Easter maze worksheet? I hope so, and I hope you have the happiest of all Easter holidays!
More Easter activities in Spanish:
- I Spy Easter Free Printable in Spanish
- 15 Easter Picture Books in Spanish for Children
- Easter YouTube Videos in Spanish
- Easter Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Easter Worksheets in Spanish for Kids (Free Printable)
- Easter Bingo for Kids in Spanish
EVEN MORE FUN EASTER ACTIVITIES
- How to Make Blown-Out Easter Eggs: A Fun Family Tradition to Start This Year
- Whipped Cream Dyed Easter Eggs
- 25 Easter Printables for Preschoolers
- 7 Fun Sensory Easter Activities for Toddlers
- An Easy DIY Easter Baby Photoshoot
boş kantüpü üreticisi
Wednesday 15th of March 2023
Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your website in internet explorer, would test thisIE still is the market chief and a good section of other folks will pass over your magnificent writing due to this problem.