Learn about los animales del bosque with these engaging forest animal printables in Spanish.
These forest animal printables in Spanish are geared towards preschoolers, but they will also be highly resourceful for children learning Spanish and beginner learners of Spanish of all ages!
They include flashcards, puzzles, math, and literacy practice!
These printables are perfect for the Spanish classroom, Spanish immersion school, or bilingual homeschooling families!
Keep reading to find out what comes in this nine-page workbook of forest animal printables in Spanish, as well as how to get your printables today!
Related posts you might enjoy:
- 12 Zoo Animal Picture Books in Spanish
- “Los pollitos dicen” Nursery Rhyme Printable Activities
- Autumn Leaf Activities for Preschoolers
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
What comes in these forest animals printables in Spanish workbook?
In this forest animals printables in Spanish workbook, you will receive a nine-page forest animal/animales del bosque printable worksheets in Spanish.
Included in the workbook, you will receive.
- 16 forest animals flashcards in Spanish
In these 16 flashcards, you can find animals and bugs commonly seen in the forest.
- El venado- Deer
- El zorro- Fox
- La araña- Spider
- El mapache- Racoon
- La ardilla- Squirrel
- El lobo- Wolf
- El búho- Owl
- La serpiente- Snake
- El oso pardo- Brown bear
- El tejón- Badger
- La ardilla listada- Chipmunk
- El erizo- Hedgehog
- La oruga- Caterpillar
- El conejo- Rabbit
- El halcón- Hawk
- La rana- Frog
Below are some ways you can use these Forest Animal Flashcards in Spanish.
There are so many fun ways you can use and reuse these forest animal flashcards in Spanish.
First and foremost, I recommend laminating them with these self-adhesive laminating sheets. This way, you can protect them and use them more than once!
After that, you can print them off, cut them out and laminate them. Finally, you can use them in some fun ways, like the ways I will list below!
- Print out multiple sets and work on sequences and patterns with your preschoolers!
- One of my favorite activities is to print off two sets and use them as a memory game. This activity is perfect for younger children to practice language development and memorization skills to connect the spoken word to the image. Make sure every time you flip over a card, you say the name of what’s on it!
- Another fun activity is sorting. For instance, you could sort these spring flashcards by animals/insects, weather, and clothing objects/ accessories.
- You could also play a fun game by having your child stand on the opposite side of the room as you, or even better outside. First, shuffle the flashcards. Then, lift a flashcard and show your child. Lastly, if they guess it right, they can take a step or hop forward! If they mess up, a step backward! Will they make it to where you are?
- You could play a bilingual game and say the version in English. Have your child repeat it in Spanish and vice versa.
- You could place the flashcards face up on a table and see how fast your child can recognize the word.
- Play Slapjack by placing all of the flashcards face down on a table. Say a word on the list and have your child flip the cards over until they find the correct card.
- Lastly, you could cut the cards in half and use them as puzzles by having your child match the words and images with their correct halves.
- Two print, laminate, and cut puzzles
Two PuzzlesPrint out the two puzzles and laminate them. Then, have your children use their fine motor skills to cut out the puzzle pieces and piece them back together!
- Conteo de animales
Practice numbers in Spanish by counting how many forest animals there are in each category. Then, write the number in the box. Finally, make sure to have your child repeat how many forest animals in complete Spanish sentences. Doing this will help with the memorization of the forest animals vocabulary words.
- Animales del bosque scavenger hunt and art
Go on a nature walk and see if you can spot any of the animals on the list.
Come back home and use water paint (recommended) or markers to color the animals they found or all animals and illustrations on the page.
Read more: List of Art Supplies for Preschoolers
- Two forest animal word tracing worksheets
Print out your fall word tracing worksheets in Spanish. Then, help your child hold a pencil correctly and have them trace the dashed letters to form a fall word.
Read More: FREE Fall Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish
If you want to practice more in-depth with each individual letter, I have a FREE letter printables series in the works. At the moment, I have letters A-J available. Each PDF comes with four or five pages of fun-filled activities centered around a specific letter.
How to get your forest animals printables in Spanish?
You can get all nine of these printables in my Etsy shop for a small price of $5.97, or you can purchase just the forest animal flashcards for $1.97!
You can grab your forest animals printables now by clicking the button below!
Thank you for supporting my blog!
Also, you can subscribe to my blog below, where I will occasionally be giving these out for free to a select few subscribers. You will also receive FREE printables and bilingual parenting advice to your inbox on a biweekly basis!