Let’s trick, treat and trace this Halloween with these Halloween word tracing worksheets in Spanish for toddlers preschoolers!
Tracing activities are a great way to get your four and five-year-olds familiar with the Spanish letters, sounds and they are great for fine motor skills and handwriting practice!
For more tracing practice, don’t forget to check out our letters of the alphabet printables in Spanish, too!
More Halloween posts to check out:
- Halloween Printables for Preschoolers
- Books about Halloween in Spanish
- Halloween Arts and Crafts Activities for Kids
- Halloween Bingo in Spanish for Kids
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
What do you need for the Halloween word tracing worksheets in Spanish?
For this printable activity, you will need:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer
- A washable marker or crayon
- your child!
That’s it! All you have to do is print off your two Halloween word tracing worksheets and let your children trace all of the Halloween words!
Related: List of Art Supplies for Preschoolers
Before you print out your Halloween word tracing worksheets in Spanish
You can brush up on your Halloween vocabulary using the Halloween vocabulary flashcards in Spanish.
Next, print out your Halloween word tracing worksheets in Spanish. Help your child hold a pencil correctly and have them trace the dashed letters to form a Halloween word.
If you want to practice more in-depth with each individual letter, I have a letter printables series in the works. At the moment, I have letters A-J available. Each PDF comes with four or five pages of fun-filled activities centered around a specific letter.
Related: Simple Spider Halloween Crafts
After your child traces these fall words in Spanish, you can take those words on an Halloween scavenger hunt or see if they can sight them in a Halloween picture book in Spanish!
All of the printable activities mentioned above are available for free upon subscription in the Free Printable Library.
Get your Halloween tracing worksheets in Spanish below!
If you are already a subscriber, these free activities will shortly make their way to your inbox.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these fun letter printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!.
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here.
If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
More Halloween activities in Spanish to do with your kids
- Check out this list of 15 Halloween picture books in Spanish! You can practice the high-frequency words found in this activity by spotting them in these books!
- Fire up your printer and print out some of my free Halloween printables like these Halloween themed coloring pages and flashcards, or this Halloween scavenger hunt!
- Put the language to test with this interactive Halloween Bingo in Spanish which includes 30 Halloween bingo cards with different Halloween vocabulary in Spanish!
- Practice kindergarten sight words in Spanish with these Halloween sight word coloring pages.
For more Halloween fun, check out these Halloween activities for kids!
For more hands-on, play-based activities to do this Halloween with young children, check out some of my following posts below!
Monday 31st of October 2022
This is impossible to access! I have subscribed twice already trying to print the Halloween word tracing sheet and I just keep getting rerouted over and over and prompted to re subscribe
Saturday 5th of November 2022
Hello Janitza. I sent you an e-mail. Check your spam folder. My e-mail as well as the confirmation e-mail might have ended up there. Reach out to me at [email protected], so I can assist you.