A FREE Halloween scavenger hunt printable activity in Spanish. This Halloween scavenger hunt in Spanish is the perfect activity for the classroom or at home!
Go on a nighttime stroll with this Halloween Scavenger hunt in Spanish and English.
Who will find all of the Halloween objects on the list first?
First, don’t forget to brush up on your Spanish vocabulary with our free Halloween flashcards in Spanish and free printable coloring pages.
For more Halloween activities inspiration, check out the posts below:
- 15 Not-So-Spooky Halloween Books in Spanish for Preschoolers
- 5 Spider Crafts You Must Do with Your Toddler This Halloween
- 20 Free Halloween Printables for Preschoolers
- Printable PDF Bingo Halloween Game in Spanish for Kids
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
How to use the Halloween scavenger hunt in Spanish as a fun and educational activity
Since time seems to be flying, Halloween will be here before we know it. So here are a couple of ways to use this scavenger hunt with your kids or students.
- You can freshen up your vocabulary with these FREE Halloween flashcards and printable activities in Spanish.
- Practice your child’s writing with these free Halloween Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish.
- Next, you could read some of these charming not-so-spooky Halloween books in Spanish and see if your child or student can find any of these items on the scavenger hunt.
- You could try out a fun Halloween craft and have your child use his new Halloween vocabulary bank!
- As for the Scavenger hunt, you could do it the traditional way by going out and about in the town. Or, you could hide these items around the house or classroom and have your child find them. For them to get the point, they have to recite the name of the object in Spanish. Doing this will help with speech and pronunciation. It will also make it a little more competitive!
How can you get your free Halloween scavenger hunt?
If you are already a subscriber, these free activities will shortly make their way to your inbox. If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to this Halloween Scavenger hunt in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!.
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here.
If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
For more scavenger hunt ideas, check out this growing list of 40 scavenger hunt ideas for kids.
More Halloween activities in Spanish to do with your kids
- Check out this list of 15 Halloween picture books in Spanish! You can practice the high-frequency words found in this activity by spotting them in these books!
- Fire up your printer and print out some of my free Halloween printables like these Halloween themed coloring pages and flashcards, or this Halloween word tracing worksheet.
- Put the language to test with this interactive Halloween Bingo in Spanish which includes 30 Halloween bingo cards with different Halloween vocabulary in Spanish!
- Practice kindergarten sight words in Spanish with these Halloween sight word coloring pages.
For more Halloween fun, check out these Halloween activities for kids!
For more hands-on, play-based activities to do this Halloween with young children, check out some of my following posts below!