A FREE Halloween scavenger hunt printable activity in Spanish. This Halloween scavenger hunt in Spanish is the perfect activity for the classroom or at home!
Go on a nighttime stroll with this Halloween Scavenger hunt in Spanish and English.
Who will find all of the Halloween objects on the list first?
First, don’t forget to brush up on your Spanish vocabulary with our free Halloween flashcards in Spanish and free printable coloring pages.
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
How to use the Halloween scavenger hunt in Spanish as a fun and educational activity
Since time seems to be flying, Halloween will be here before we know it. So here are a couple of ways to use this scavenger hunt with your kids or students.
- You can freshen up your vocabulary with these FREE Halloween flashcards and printable activities in Spanish.
- Practice your child’s writing with these free Halloween Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish.
- Next, you could read some of these charming not-so-spooky Halloween books in Spanish and see if your child or student can find any of these items on the scavenger hunt.
- You could try out a fun Halloween craft and have your child use his new Halloween vocabulary bank!
- As for the Scavenger hunt, you could do it the traditional way by going out and about in the town. Or, you could hide these items around the house or classroom and have your child find them. For them to get the point, they have to recite the name of the object in Spanish. Doing this will help with speech and pronunciation. It will also make it a little more competitive!
How can you get your free Halloween scavenger hunt?
If you are already a subscriber, these free activities will shortly make their way to your inbox. If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to this Halloween Scavenger hunt in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!.
If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
For more scavenger hunt ideas, check out this growing list of 40 scavenger hunt ideas for kids.
More Halloween activities in Spanish to do with your kids
- Check out this list of 15 Halloween picture books in Spanish! You can practice the high-frequency words found in this activity by spotting them in these books!
- Fire up your printer and print out some of my free Halloween printables like these Halloween themed coloring pages and flashcards, or this Halloween word tracing worksheet.
- Put the language to test with this interactive Halloween Bingo in Spanish which includes 30 Halloween bingo cards with different Halloween vocabulary in Spanish!
- Practice counting to reveal the hidden pictures in these Halloween Dot-to-Dot worksheets in Spanish.
- Practice kindergarten sight words in Spanish with these Halloween sight word coloring pages.
- Practice counting to 10 with these Halloween I spy printables in Spanish.
- Work on number recognition with these Halloween color by number worksheets in Spanish.
- Work on problem solving and fine motor skills with the Halloween maze worksheet packet in Spanish.
- Unlock La Magic: Discover 70+ Halloween Spanish Words & Phrases
- 50+ Halloween Quotes in Spanish & Their English Translation
- 25+ Best Spanish Halloween Songs on YouTube for Kids
For more Halloween fun, check out these Halloween activities for kids!
For more hands-on, play-based activities to do this Halloween with young children, check out some of my following posts below!
- 25 Halloween Arts and Crafts Activities for Kids
- Halloween Printables for Preschoolers
- 5 Easy Halloween Spider Crafts to Make With Preschoolers