Are you looking for a cute tic tac toe Valentine’s printable to play in your Spanish classroom this Valentine’s Day.
Or perhaps you are arranging some cute classroom favors for your child’s Spanish class? This tic tac toe Valentines printable in Spanish will be a great addition!
This tic tac toe game is a super fun and easy Valentine’s Day activity that will keep your children or students engaged for a while as they battle out and try to get three of the same color hearts in a row!
Use this fun valentine game as a non-candy activity, or top it off with some sweet treats, you decide!
Keep reading to learn how to play tic tac toe, how to assemble your game cards and how to get yours today!
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS Valentine’s Tic Tac Toe?
This free printable Valentines day tic tac toe game is super easy to play. Are you ready to have so much fun?
Just in case you don’t k now how to play this classic game, below are a list of steps on how to play.
- Each card has a 3X3 grid on it where the red and pink hearts will be placed on the tic tac toe Valentine card.
- Have each player select which color heart game pieces they want to use, either pink or red.
- Next, have them play rock paper scissors to figure out who will go first. For multiple games, the winner can start.
- The winner of rock paper scissors can place their first pink or red heart on the board game.
- Next, the second player can play their heart.
- Keep going until a player gets three hearts in a row, or you run out of spaces and possibilities to play.
- Keep playing to see who will be the tic tac toe champion this Valentine’s Day!
Related: How to say Happy Valentine’s Day in Spanish + Activities for Kids
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THIS TIC TAC TOE PRINTABLE?
This activity is super low prep. All you need to do is download the free printable PDF file which you can grab in my Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing at the end of this e-mail.
Let’s do a quick run through of everything you are going to need for this free Valentine’s Day tic tac toe in Spanish.
I am sure you have most of the supplies right at home!
Here are the materials you will need for this fun activity:
- 8.5 x 11 white printer paper or white cardstock paper
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- Scissors to cut out the heart playing pieces
- Your child!
Related: Learn About El Día de Amor with this Valentine’s Day Bingo Game in Spanish
Assembling your Valentine’s Day Printable Tic Tac Toe
- First subscribe using your email address at the bottom of this post. Wait a few minutes to receive a confirmation email. Once you confirm, you will receive a welcome email with the passcode and link to the Free Spanish Printable Library where you can access the Valentine’s Day printable in Spanish.
- Download the Valentine’s Day tic tac toe, and any other Valentine’s day printable in the library.
- Print off the tic tac toe game boards. I recommend using cardstock, or laminating your game so you can have multiple uses. Each
- Then, cut out the red and pink hearts and you are ready to play!
This game is a fun non-candy valentine day activity, but if you wish to add in some sweets, you could play by using the Valentine’s Day themed M&Ms that are pink and red!
Related: 18 Picture Books in Spanish to Teach Your Kids About El Amor
Where can you play this adorable tic tac toe game?
If you are a Spanish teacher, this will make a fun classroom game!
Parents and caretaker, play this game at home and get all of the family members involved, or pack it up to go and take with you on your next restaurant outing.
You could also put them in small bags and make a valentine’s day favor for your children’s classroom. Add in the Valentine’s Day cards and some sweets for a fun treat. Cellophane bags are a great option to use for packaging. They have enough space to add this Valentine tic tac toe and candies, too.
Or, for different colors, you could use these pink and silver Valentine’s Day Hershey kisses, too.
This little game will make a big memory in your classroom without a doubt!
How to get your Tic Tac Toe Valentine’s Printable in Spanish
If you are already a subscriber, this tic tac toe Valentine’s Day printable in Spanish will arrive to your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these I Spy printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there. After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here. If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
Enjoy this adorable tic tac toe Valentine Day activity. For more printable games and activities for Valentine’s day, check out some more posts below.
More Valentine’s Day Printables in Spanish you might enjoy:
- Learn About El Día de Amor with this Valentine’s Day Bingo Game in Spanish
- Valentine’s Day Cards in Spanish
- 7 Valentine Color by Number Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables]
- I Spy Valentine’s Day Worksheet in Spanish [Free Printable]
- Valentine’s Day coloring pages in Spanish
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- 18 Picture Books in Spanish to Teach Your Kids About El Amor
- 48 Valentine’s Day Quotes for Sons in Spanish
Even more Valentine’s Day activities for the kiddos
- Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath Photo Frame
- 25 Sensory and Fine Motor Valentine’s Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Valentine’s Day Printables for Preschoolers