Inside: Free Valentine’s Day Printables in Spanish for toddlers and preschoolers ages 2-5. These are the perfect activities for the classroom or at home!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching! Let’s nail down the vocabulary of love in Spanish with these free Valentine’s Day printables in Spanish!
You can sharpen Valentine’s Day vocabulary in Spanish with the free flashcards that come in this kit. Then, you can practice the vocabulary with the three, free worksheets. Finally, once your child has mastered the vocabulary, send him on a Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt in Spanish.
For more practice, have your child hand out these Valentine’s Day cards in Spanish to their family, friends or classmates!
All of these free printable activities are available in the Free Printable Library! Find out how to access them at end of this post!
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
What comes in this Valentine’s Day printables in Spanish kit?
In this kit, you will have access to three worksheets and 12 bilingual Valentine’s Day vocabulary flashcards.
Below are the vocabulary words included with the bilingual Valentine’s Day-Themed Vocabulary flashcards:
- El corázon- Heart
- Las rosas- Roses
- El amor- Love
- El Cupido- cupid
- Las flores- Flowers
- Rojo- Red
- Los dulces- Candy
- Rosado- Pink
- El regalo- Present/gift
- El beso- Kiss
- El abrazo- Hug
- La tarjeta- card
These flashcards are great because you can use them as a memory game by printing off two sets or using them as labels and playing fun games such as sorting.
In addition, with these self-adhesive laminating sheets, you can protect them and use them more than once!
These flashcards are also an excellent resource for adults to learn and practice Spanish alongside your child. Get creative with them!!!
You will also receive three worksheet geared for preschoolers. The three worksheets include:
- A fun Valentine’s Day word activity that is perfect for school-aged kids to find all of las palabras de amor.
- A color by word heart activity. Your child can learn Valentine’s Day colors in Spanish by coloring in the heart with the corresponding color.
- A match the number activity. Have your child draw a line to connect the hearts with their corresponding quantities.
If these activities seem like ones that your children will enjoy, subscribe below. You will receive an e-mail with a passcode that will give you access to our free printable library, where you will find many more fun-filled activities to enjoy!
If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
More Valentine’s Day content in Spanish you might enjoy:
- Learn About El Día de Amor with this Valentine’s Day Bingo Game in Spanish
- Valentine’s Day Cards in Spanish
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- 18 Picture Books in Spanish to Teach Your Kids About El Amor
- 48 Valentine’s Day Quotes for Sons in Spanish
Even more Valentine’s Day activities for the kiddos
- Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath Photo Frame
- 25 Sensory and Fine Motor Valentine’s Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Valentine’s Day Printables for Preschoolers