Use these engaging printable Spanish weather worksheets in Spanish in your Spanish classroom or bilingual homeschool today!
These weather worksheets in Spanish are geared towards preschoolers, but they are also a great resource or beginner Spanish learners of all ages.
Inside this printable workbook you can find:
- 16 Weather flashcards in Spanish
- math and counting worksheets
- Letter and writing activities
- A weekly weather chart to get out of the house and exploring the weather with your child!
Let’s learn more about what comes in this 9-page workbook of weather printables in Spanish, as well as how to get your printables today!
To skip at the jabber, you can skip right to the printables here!
Related posts you might enjoy:
- Forest Animals Printables in Spanish
- Farm Animals Printables in Spanish for Preschoolers
- Get Your Preschoolers Outdoors With These Insect Printables in Spanish
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
What will I find in this Weather Activities in Spanish Workbook?
For starters, you will find 16 Montessori weather flashcards in Spanish to help your child learn some basic weather vocabulary in Spanish.
Since these weather printables are geared more towards Pre-K to first grade, I kept most of the flashcards in noun form.
If you want to brush up on some weather expressions before doing these printable activities with your child, I recommend checking out this post by Spanish Academy.
Later on, I will make printables with more Spanish weather expressions. But, for now, let’s learn the vocabulary from the flashcards. Here are the weather vocabulary flashcards you will find in this kit.
- El sol – Sun
- Las nubes – Clouds
- La niebla – Fog
- La lluvia – Rain
- El viento- Wind
- La tormenta – Storm
- El tornado– Tornado
- El acroiris – Rainbow
- La nieve – Snow
- El calor – Heat
- El frío – Cold
- Está nublado – Cloudy
- La luna – Moon
- El granizo – Hail
- El copo de nieve – Snow
Below are some ways you can use these weather flashcards in Spanish.
In this section, I am going to discuss fun ways you can use and reuse these weather flashcards in Spanish to explore the weather!
First and foremost, print our your weather flashcards.
Next, cut them out and laminate them.
Use these weather flashcards in engaging ways, like the ways I will list below!
- Create a print rich envoirnment by placing these around the house. Add adhesive magnets to the back of the laminated flashcards and hang them on your fridge or washer.
- Print out multiple sets and work on sequences and patterns with your preschoolers!
- One of my favorite activities is to print off two sets and use them as a memory game. This activity is perfect for younger children to practice language development and memorization skills to connect the spoken word to the image. Make sure every time you flip over a card, you say the name of what’s on it!
- Likewise, you could also play a fun game by having your child stand on the opposite side of the room as you, or even better outside. First, shuffle the flashcards. Then, lift a flashcard and show your child. Lastly, if they guess it right, they can take a step or hop forward! If they mess up, a step backward! Will they make it to where you are?
- You could play a bilingual game and say the version in English. Have your child repeat it in Spanish and vice versa.
- You could place the flashcards face up on a table and see how fast your child can recognize the word.
- Play Slapjack by placing all of the flashcards face down on a table. Begin by saying a word on the list and have your child flip the cards over until they find the correct card.
- In addition, you could cut the cards in half and use them as puzzles by having your child match the words and images with their correct halves.
- Make a weather chart and have your child draw or write or draw the weather for each day. Have them reference the flashcards to work on their spelling!
You will also receive a weather workbook in Spanish geared for pre-k to second grade!
Along with the weather flashcards in Spanish, you will receive a six-page workbook to work your child’s new Spanish weather vocabulary!
–El clima de la semana page.
Laminate this page and cut out the weather clip art at the bottom of the page. Then, go for a walk lunes to viernes and talk about the weather with your child. Then, come back inside and have your child place the correct clip art on the right day.
This activity will help with memorizing different weather words through your conversation outdoors. It will also help them learn the days of the week if they don’t already!
–Corregimos el clima
Oh no, the weather and their corresponding words are scrambled. Have your child help correct them by drawing a line from the weather clip art to the correct word.
This page works with letter recognition and works fine motor skills as your child draws lines from the weather icon to the word.
¡Está lloviendo muy fuerte!
It is pouring rain! Have your child color or circle the clothes they should put on to go out into the rain. Talk about why she would put those clothes on, as well as why she would not put the remaining clothes on.
¡Contando las nubes!
This activity works your child’s math and counting skills. Count how many clouds there are in each row and write the number in the box.
Mi clima favorito
Talk with your child about their favorite weather. Why do they enjoy that weather? What fun activities do they do in that weather? What do they wear in that weather?
Then, have them get creative by drawing a picture of a fun memory in that weather.
And, if they can write, have them write a short sentence about why they like the weather.
Patrones del prognóstico
The last page is this workbook is about forecast (prognósitco) patterns.
Have your child identify the pattern and draw a line to the following forecast.
If the child gets stuck, the letters below serve as a key to the pattern.
How to get your weather printables in Spanish?
You can get all 9 of these weather printables in my Etsy shop for a small price of $4.97, or you can purchase just the weather flashcards for $1.97!
You can grab your weather printables in Spanish now by clicking the button below!
Thank you for supporting my blog! This small price supports this blog and helps me carve more time to make FREE printables for you too!
Also, you can subscribe to my blog below, where I will occasionally be giving these out for free to a select few subscribers. You will also receive FREE printables and bilingual parenting advice to your inbox on a biweekly basis!