In honor of el Día de la Tierra, these Earth Day flashcards in Spanish are a fun and useful resource for teachers, parents, and students to learn and appreciate our beautiful planet.
With these flashcards, parents and teachers can help children celebrate Earth Day in a language-rich and meaningful way.
Keep reading to learn a few fun ways to use these Earth Day flashcards to learn about Earth Day in Spanish today!
If you want to skip all of the details and get your digital download now, you can purchase them from my Etsy Shop for $2.97 here>>>>>
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
Materials needed for these Earth Day flashcards in Spanish
First, download your Earth day flashcards in Spanish. You can purchase the bilingual Earth Day flashcards at my Etsy or TPT shops for $2.97
Then all you need to do is print them off. Here are some materials you will need:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or heavy card stock paper.
- A printer
- Laminator and laminating sheets to laminate them for multi-use.
Simply print transport flashcards pdf file and you are ready to play and learn!
What vocabulary words are included in these Earth Day vocabulary flashcards in Spanish?
In this bilingual flashcard set you will receive 23 watercolor Earth Day vocabulary cards in pdf file format with different vocabulary words that are relevant for Earth Day
Each card comes listed with Spanish in large print at the bottom, and English at the top in smaller print.
Below are the different vocabulary words found in these flashcards.
|La bolsa reutilizable||Reusable bag|
|El contenedor de reciclaje||Recycling bin|
Related: Earth Day Color by Number Coloring Pages in Spanish
Keep reading for more ideas on how to use these Earth Day bilingual vocabulary flashcards in your Spanish classroom or at home today.
Ways to use these Earth Day task cards
Teachers, are you looking for fun activities and ways to use these Earth Day words in Spanish in your classroom?
If so, below I will offer a variety of ways you can use these flashcards to interact with your students in the classroom (or at home).
- Print out multiple sets of these earth day cards in Spanish and work on sequences and patterns with your preschoolers!
- Browse through this selection of Earth Day books in Spanish and have your students identify words from the flashcards throughout a book.
- Keep a set of these flashcards in the car for a family fun game on long rides! Pull a flashcard and see who can spot the selected earth day Spanish vocabulary word from their seat first! Remember to keep it in Spanish!
- Create a word wall and place all of the Earth Day words on it. Have your child or student grab their favorite vocabulary word.
- A great option is to take your young children on one of my outdoor scavenger hunts to see if they can find any of these vocabulary words on their hunt.
- Play a game of Earth Day Go Fish!
- The best way to memorize words is through memory games. Print off two sets and use them as a memory matching game. This activity is perfect for younger children to practice language development and memorization skills to connect the spoken word to the image. Make sure every time you flip over a card, you say the name of what’s on it!
- Play a fun game by having your child stand on the opposite side of the room as you, or even better outside. First, shuffle the flashcards. Then, lift a flashcard and show your child. Lastly, if they guess it right, they can take a step or hop forward! If they mess up, a step backward! Will they make it to where you are?
- You could play a bilingual game and say the version in English. Have your child repeat it in Spanish and vice versa.
- Place the flash cards face up on a table and see how fast your child can recognize the Spanish family vocabulary.
- Another great activity is to play Slapjack by placing all of the flashcards face down on a table. Say a word on the list and have your child flip the cards over until they find the correct Earth Day vocabulary word.
- Create a writing inspiration center by placing the cards in the center. Have your student write a story about one or a few of the words.
- For reading practice, you could cut the cards in half and use them as puzzles by having your child use their little fingers to match the new words and images with their correct halves.
Related: Spanish Reading Resources and Tips for Emergent Readers
If you know of any more ways to use these cards, let me know me know in the comments below so I can share your ideas with my readers, too!
Related: Free Printable Earth Day I Spy for Kids in Spanish
How to get your Earth Day vocabulary set of flashcards in Spanish now
To get your 23 printable Earth Day vocabulary flashcards in Spanish, head to my Etsy shop where you can purchase them for a small price of $2.97. This small purchase helps to support my blog & allows me to allocate time to make more FREE printables for you in the future!
Prefer buying on Teachers Pay Teachers? You can find these Earth day flashcards in Spanish on TPT here.
I hope you young learners enjoy these Earth Day flashcards and get the chance to learn some new vocabulary. Make sure to subscribe to my email list below for even more earth day activities straight to your inbox!
More paid and free printable Spanish resources you might like:
- 27 + Best Books for Earth Day in Spanish for Kids
- 10 Free Printable Nature Coloring Pages in Spanish
- I Spy Earth Day Worksheet in Spanish for Kids
- Earth Day Color By Number Printables in Spanish
- 8 Flower Color By Number Coloring Pages for Kids (English and Spanish)
- 24 Bilingual Spanish/English Emotions Flashcards
- Color Flashcards in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Family Words in Spanish Free Printable Bilingual Flashcards
Save this pin to your Spanish board to remember all these ideas!