Inside: A Fall Toddler Bucket List: 31 Easy Peasy Fall Activities to Keep You and Your Toddler Entertained This October
Can you believe it? October is right around the corner, which means Halloween isn’t too far off, which means Christmas will be here tomorrow.
If you are anywhere as hypoactive as I am, you have already started your fall activities, and have probably already gotten your stocking stuffers.
Don’t fret if not. I have you covered with this list of 31 fall toddler bucket list ideas!
The majority of these activities require minimal effort or money. They are activities that can be done in your backyard or town.
With that said, let’s get ‘falling’, and let’s get those kids outdoors with this fall toddler bucket list!
Other posts to keep you busy this fall:
- Fall Scavenger Hunt in Spanish for Kids
- 5 Spider Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- 15 Picture Books in Spanish about Fall
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
1. Go on a fall scavenger hunt
2. Visit nearby historic towns
3. Visit your local pumpkin patch
4. Carve a pumpkin
5. Make some scrumptious roasted pumpkin seeds, or let your toddler have some sensory fun with the seeds!
6. Go on a hay ride
7. Go through a corn maze- make sure to hold on to mommy and daddy’s hands!
8. Play with some loose parts outdoors!
9. Go to local Home Depot/ Lowes and walk through their Halloween section
10. Go to a sports game
11. Read some fall books in Spanish
12. Make some fall sensory and fine-motor crafts
13. Dress up ridiculously cute, and take a fall photo shoot!
14. Use outdoor chalk to make mosaic art
15. Go on a nature walk and learn about all of the fall surroundings
16. Learn some more Spanish with these free fall coloring pages and flashcards!
17. Jump into a pile of leaves
19. Visit an animal farm
20. Find an abandoned, lonely park
22. Make some spider crafts
23. Help your child bake a pie!
24. Have a hot chocolate party
25. Do this fine motor leaf imprint activity!
26. Explore local nooks and crannies in your town
27. Bake some fall food
28. Play on an old tractor, with mama’s supervision, of course.
29. Go on a construction hunt and talk about all of the cool construction vehicles.
30. Visit your local firehouse
31. Visit a petting zoo
32. Get leafy with one of these 38 leaf activities!
I hope you found a fun fall activity for you and your toddler to do! If so, tag me on Instagram with the handle @lorenaylennox with your fall activity!