A list of 15 Fall Books in Spanish for children ages two to eight, as well as the beginner Spanish learner. These fall picture books are a great resource for the classroom or at home!
Fall is nearing, and school is back in full swing. Soon the leaves will be changing colors, and the weather will start to drop.
It is an exciting time of the year and an excellent opportunity to teach your preschooler about their surroundings.
You can start by building up your child’s Spanish vocabulary with these free fall flashcards in Spanish.
Practice these fall vocabulary words in Spanish with these fall word tracing worksheets in Spanish, or go on a stroll and test your fall vocabulary on this fall scavenger hunt!
Lastly, learn even more about fall with these 15 fall books in Spanish!
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram, using the handle @lorenaylennox to show us which fall book your child loves!
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
*Bilingual books that are in Spanish & English
1. Diversión con manzanas en otoño
By: Martha E. H. Rustad
5-8 years old
Learn about how apples grow, and delicious recipes you can make with apples in the fall.
2. Sopa de calabaza
By: Helen Cooper
4- 7 years
Three friends make a pumpkin soup for dinner every day. They each have their role in making the soup until one day pato decides to change things up.
3. ¡ En otoño, castañas!
By: Gemma Armengol Morell
Learn about insects, plants, fruits and all things fall!
4. La calabaza rodante
By: Junia Wonders
Help Marla Pequeña chase after her rolling pumpkin all around town in this perfect fall tale.
Your child will learn lots of of Spanish through repetition as well as the different names of shopkeepers.
5. ¡El otoño ya está aquí!
By: Albert Asensio Navarro
Go on a journey with Nin to discover how the forest changes with fall’s arrival.
6. La viejecita que no le tenia miedo a nada
by: Linda Williams
This book is one of our household fall favorites! 🎃
Read about the little only lady who is not afraid of anything, until one night she has the scare of her life, or does she?
Learn lots of Spanish vocabulary through repetition on la viejecita’s walk through el bosque.
Related: 5 Easy Halloween Spider Crafts to Make With Preschoolers
7. Carlos y la planta de calabaza *
By: Jan Romero Stevens
Learn about harvest with Carlos, who refuses to shower until a plant sprouts in his ear.
8. Brunilda y Bruno. La calabaza asombrosa
By: Valerie Thomas and Korky Paul
Brunilda loves everything about pumpkins, pumpkin pie, roasted pumpkin, and more. One day she decides to plant some pumpkins, and she has a huge surprise.
9. El conteo regresivo del otoño
By: Fran Hawk
Learn about the beauty of fall counting backwards from 10 to 1.
By: Gerda Müller
Fall is a time of colorful changes and going back to school.
11. Nacho en otoño
By: Liesbet Slegers
Spend a beautiful fall day with Nacho in the park, raking leaves.
12. Tina y un otoño de fotografía
By: Giselle Shardlow
Learn about all that fall has to offer through the perspective of yoga!
13. Estamos en otoño
By: Celeste Bishop
14. Me encanta el otoño
By: Shelly Admont
Explore Jimmy, the bunny, favorite season with him; fall!
More book lists in Spanish:
- 30+ Best Summer Books in Spanish for Children
- 15 Spanish Fall Books To Read This Otoño
- 24 Winter Books in Spanish
- 18 Spring Picture Books in Spanish for Kids
- 14 Thanksgiving Books in Spanish for Children
- 25 Spanish Picture Books To Read This Christmas
- 18 + Traditional Fairy Tales Books in Spanish For Children
- 23 Spanish Children’s Picture Books To Learn the Alphabet
- 30 + Books in Spanish About Emotions
- 17 Ocean Books in Spanish for Kids
- 20 Back-to-School Picture Books in Spanish
- 23 Picture Books About Colors in Spanish
- 30 Spanish Books About Space in Spanish for Kids
15. Pipa y Pele en otoño
By: Daniela Drescher
16. El último árbol
By: María Quintana Silva
A beautiful didactic story that will teach your child about the importance of nature and the small steps we can take individually to preserve it.
I hope you enjoyed this list of books about fall in Spanish for preschoolers. Drop me a comment below letting me know which book you think your child will love! Don’t forget to subscribe to receive exclusive access to all of our free printables in Spanish!
MORE FUN ACTIVITIES IN SPANISH FOR FALL
- October Word Search Free Printable in Spanish
- Fall Scavenger Hunt in Spanish and English for Kids [Free Printable]
- Fall Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Fall Spanish Printable Worksheets for Preschoolers [Free Coloring Pages and Flashcards]
- Color by Number Fall Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables]
EVEN MORE FALL ACTIVITIES
- 30 + Fall Printable Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Activities for Preschoolers
- 15 Spanish Fall Books To Read This Otoño
- Autumn Leaf Activities for Preschoolers
HALLOWEEN RESOURCES IN SPANISH
- Halloween Sight Word Coloring Pages in Spanish
- 30 Printable Halloween Bingo Cards in Spanish
- Halloween Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt in Spanish
- 19 Not-So-Spooky Spanish Halloween Books for Kids
- Spanish Halloween Coloring Pages and Flashcards for Kids (Free Printables)
- 25 Halloween Arts and Crafts Activities for Kids
- Halloween Printables for Preschoolers