These 4th of July color by number pages in Spanish will be a fun way to keep kids of all ages engaged before the festive fireworks this Independence Day.
Included, there are seven color by number worksheets, two of which you can get for FREE by subscribing at the end of this post.
Each page has adorable fourth of July themed pictures to fill in and practice colors and numbers in Spanish!
These number printables are the perfect activity for Kindergarten students, they are also great for preschoolers, Pre-K, and all young Spanish learners.
Get your number coloring pages by subscribing at the bottom of the post.
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
4th of July Color by Number: MATH SKILLS
Download and print off these fun color by number pages and send them home with your Pre-K and Kindergarten students in their summer take-home packets for some fun and easy math practice in Spanish.
They are a great way to get young children working on number recognition and number sequences.
Children can do a little independent learning, or get the whole family involved to participate in some July math and summer fun.
What a better way to cool down after a long day in the sun than with these fun 4h of July printables.
Let’s take a peek at what’s included:
There are seven different pages included in this kit. The first two pages are free after subscribing at the end of this post!
Each will work on a different set of numbers. Here are the numbers included on each sheet:
- Page 1 works on the numbers 1 through 6.
- Page 2 works on the numbers 7-11.
- Page 3 works on the numbers 10-50 in intervals of tens.
- Page 4 works on the numbers 5-25 in intervals of fives.
- Page 5 ranges from 2-10 in intervals of two.
- Page 6 works on numbers 3-15 in intervals of 3.
- Lastly, page 7 includes numbers selected at random.
Related: Spanish numbers 1-30, free printable flashcards and number games!
4TH OF JULY COLOR BY NUMBER COLORING PAGES: Color word recognition
Unlike in my St. Patrick’s Day color by number pages in Spanish where the color code is represented by a crayon, these 4th of July color by number worksheets are a little bit trickier.
Instead of the crayon, it has the color word in Spanish.
This will help your little with color recognition in Spanish.
If your littles are new to learning the color words in Spanish, I recommend printing off a copy of my color flashcards in Spanish.
You can review them with your students beforehand. For more help, you can hang or put them near your students as a guide when completing these color by number worksheets in Spanish.
While working on their color by number worksheets, they can identify the color word by browsing through the set of color flashcards. This will help them color in the new pictures.
What colors come in these 4th of July color by number worksheets?
These 4th of July color by number pages include only a handful of colors.
Let’s check out what other colors come in these coloring pages.
Related: Color Learning Activities for Preschoolers
FOURTH OF JULY COLOR BY NUMBER COLORING PAGES: FINE MOTOR
Not only will your littles learn math by working on number recognition, but these worksheets are also a great way for little children to strengthen their fine motor skills as they color tiny sections of these cute July 4th coloring pages.
Younger kids will also work their hand-eye coordination as they look and identify the different numbers found in the hidden pages.
Related: Flowers Color by Number Coloring Pages in Spanish and English
What art supplies will you need?
We like to use a variety of art supplies when working with our color by code worksheets.
Our go to is markers, but when we really want to get in the art zone, I will whip out the watercolor paints and we will go to town.
It creates a fun painting experience for your master artist!
They will be so pleased with their gorgeous artwork!
Watch as through each different art supply, your children use a different muscle in their little hands.
Related: The Best Art and Craft Supplies for Preschoolers
JULY 4th THEMED COLOR BY NUMBER IN SPANISH: VOCABULARY
In these worksheets your children will get extra practice with new Spanish vocabulary as they reveal the hidden pictures.
Ask them to identify the parts in the picture.
Here are some fun words you can introduce them to:
|La bandera estadounidense||American Flags|
|El águila calva||Bald Eagle|
|La campana de la libertad||Liberty Bell|
|Las chanclas / Las sandalias||Sandals|
|Los fuegos artificiales||Fireworks|
|El helado||Ice cream|
|Las gafas del sol||Sunglasses|
Furthermore, encourage your students to learn their color words in Spanish too. Also included in the Free Spanish printable library upon subscribing is a set of basic color flashcards in Spanish. These might be useful too!
COLOR BY NUMBER FOURTH OF JULY PRINTABLES: MINDFULNESS & PATIENCE
Along with math and fine motor skills, these 4th of July color by number printables in Spanish will be a great mindfulness activity for your child as they do some independent work and use their coloring skills to fill in the fun summer scenes.
They will also practice patience and they go through and complete the hidden picture.
Watch as your child tunes in with learning the different numbers and selects the correct color and colors away on these unicorn color by number worksheets.
Related: 100+ Mindfulness Quotes for Kids to Reflect On
Pin me to your Spanish board on Pinterest!!
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING THESE PRINTABLE COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
First download the 4th of July worksheets and print off several copies of the color by number activity for each student.
The best way is to start by introducing the color flashcards to your students, or by writing the basic Spanish color words on the board.
Then, work through one coloring sheet at a time and together as a group. Go through and identify the different Spanish numbers on the sheet.
Together go through and quietly fill in the correct colors. Let’s see if everyone’s color on the number sheets look the same!
Once your students get the hang of how the activity works, you can then hand out different sheets to the students and let them try the activity in small groups or individually.
Go around the room and encourage the students to keep conversations and practice all in Spanish to get the minority language flowing.
It will be interesting to see how each child uses their drawing skills to color these pages in their own way.
Related: Summer Coloring Pages in Spanish for Kids [Free Printables]
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE 4TH OF JULY COLORING PAGES
Let’s do a quick run through of the coloring needs for this fun 4th of July activity.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the printable PDF file which you can grab in my Etsy or TPT Shop, or for TWO FREE PAGES, you can subscribe to my email list below.
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- Coloring utensils such as a box of crayons, colored pencils markers or even watercolor paints!
- Your child!
GET YOUR FUN COLORING PAGES NOW
Ready to get coloring away at your 4th of July color by number pages? If so click the button below to purchase your kit for $3.47.
Your purchase helps to support my blog and allows me to allocate more time to make free printables for my subscribers.
Not interested in purchasing the whole packet? Keep scrolling to get the first two pages for free!
Thanks for supporting my blog!
GET THE FIRST TWO PAGES FOR FREE!
Grab the first two pages of these color by number pages for free when you subscribe to my email list. You will have access to even more FREE seasonal color by number pages in my Free Printable Spanish Library as well as 70+ other freebies in Spanish!
Subscribe using the box below! Once you subscribe you will receive an email to confirm your subscription. Once you do so, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode that you can use to enter the Free Printable Spanish Library. Enjoy!
- This printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliate links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
I hope your children enjoy this fun fourth of July activity. They should know all the patriotic colors by heart now!
Stay tuned for more fourth of July fun coming your way!
Don’t forget to share your children’s beautiful artwork with me on Social media using the tag @lorenaylennox!
Have a very happy Fourth of July holiday, amigos!
MORE COLOR BY NUMBER BOOKS IN SPANISH:
- Free Printable Space and Planet Color By Number Pages in Spanish
- Color by Number Dinosaur Printable Worksheets in Spanish
- 8 Flower Color By Number Coloring Pages for Kids (English and Spanish)
- 8 Color by Number Unicorn Coloring Pages for Kids (Available in English and Spanish)
- Color by Number Car and Transportation Printables in Spanish for Kids
- 10 Free Printable Winter Color By Number Pages in Spanish
- 7 Valentine Color by Number Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables]
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Color By Number in Spanish
- Spring Color by Number in Spanish for Kids [Free Printables]
- Kindergarten Easter Color By Number Printable Worksheets in Spanish [Freebie]
- Earth Day Color By Number Printables in Spanish
- Cinco de Mayo Color By Number Printables in Spanish
- 10 Color by Number Printable Summer Worksheets in Spanish
- 4th of July Color by Number Pages in Spanish
- Back-to-School Color by Number Pages in Spanish
- Color by Number Fall Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables]
- Halloween Color by Number for Kids in Spanish
- 7 Color by Number Thanksgiving Coloring Pages in Spanish
- Christmas Color by Number Coloring Pages in Spanish
MORE JULY WORKSHEETS AND FUN ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY
- Summer Coloring Pages in Spanish for Kids [Free Printables]
- Summer I Spy Free Printable Worksheets in Spanish
- 30+ Best Summer Books in Spanish for Children
- 10 Free Printable Nature Coloring Pages in Spanish