These Spring color by number in Spanish worksheets will be the perfect activity for your Spanish classroom or a fun screen-free activity at home on a rainy day this spring!
Included, there are six color by number worksheets, each one with adorable Spring pictures to color and practice numbers in Spanish!
While these color by number printables are great for Kindergarteners, they are also great for preschoolers, Pre-K, and all young Spanish learners.
Likewise, young kids and even adults can make a mindful activity out of these spring coloring pages!!
Get your free coloring sheets by subscribing at the bottom of the post.
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
FREE Spring Color By Number SPRING COLORING PAGE: MATH
Bring these Spring color by number math worksheets in Spanish into your preschool, pre-K or Kindergarten classrooms and get your students working on Spring number recognition in Spanish. These number coloring pages will make great activity to use as part of math centers.
There are six number printables in this kit and each will work on a different set of numbers. Here are the numbers included on each sheet:
- *Page 1 works on the Spanish numbers 1 through 8.
- *Page 2 works on the Spanish numbers 9-15.
- Page 3 works on the Spanish numbers 10-80 in intervals of 10.
- Page 4 works on the Spanish numbers 5-40 in intervals of 5.
- Page 5 ranges from 45-75 by intervals of 5.
- Lastly, page 6 works on the numbers 2-12 in intervals of 2.
*When you subscribe to these free printable color by number pages, you will get the first TWO pages for free in the Free Spanish Printable Library.
You can purchase all six pages from my Etsy or TPT shop for $2.97 .
Related: Spanish numbers 1-30, how to pronounce them and free printable flashcards for kids!
SPRING COLOR BY NUMBER IN SPANISH: Color word recognition
Unlike in my St. Patrick’s Day color by number pages in Spanish where the color code is represented by a crayon, these Spring color by number worksheets are a little bit trickier.
Instead of the crayon, it has the color word in Spanish.
This will help your little ones begin to recognize and practice colors in Spanish.
If your littles are new to learning the color words in Spanish, I recommend printing off a copy of my color flashcards in Spanish.
You can review it with your students beforehand. For more help, you can hang or put them near your students as a guide when completing these color by number worksheets in Spanish.
While working on their color by number worksheets, they can identify the color word by browsing through the set of color flashcards.
In these spring color by number worksheets, I threw in two new colors. Celeste, which is the Spanish word for sky blue or light blue, and verde claro, or light/lime green.
Related: Spring bingo in Spanish for preschoolers and Kindergarten Children
SPRING COLOR BY NUMBER IN SPANISH: FINE MOTOR
Not only will your littles learn math by working on number recognition in Spanish, but it is also a great way to get children to strengthen their fine motor skills as they color tiny sections of the mystery pictures in these pages.
What images will your students find on these pages?
They will find a variety of Spring images such as bumble bees, flowers, rain and umbrellas.
Related: Free Printable Spring Flashcards in Spanish for Kids
What art supplies should you use?
We like to use a variety of art supplies when working with our color by code worksheets.
Our go to is markers, but when we really want to get in the coloring zone, I will whip out the watercolor paints and we will go to town.
Related: The Best Art and Craft Supplies for Preschoolers
Watch as through each different art supply, your children use a different muscle in their little hands.
SPRING COLOR BY NUMBER IN SPANISH: VOCABULARY
Furthermore, in these worksheets your children will get extra practice with their Spanish vocabulary as they reveal the hidden pictures.
Pair this activity with the Spring flashcards in Spanish and once your child has revealed the picture, have them say in Spanish what is in the picture? Is the picture lluvia, una paraguas, o son unas flores?
Encourage them to learn their color words in Spanish too. Also included in the Free Spanish printable library upon subscribing is a set of basic color flashcards in Spanish. These might be useful too!
Related: Spring Books in Spanish for Kids
Pin me to your Spring activities Pinterest Board!
SPRING COLOR BY NUMBER IN SPANISH: MINDFULNESS
Along with math and fine motor skills, this free printable Spring color by number in Spanish will be a great mindfulness activity for your child as they do some independent work.
It will also work on your student’s comprehension as they go through and figure out which color goes with each number.
Watch as your child tunes in with learning the different numbers and selects the correct color and colors away on these spring color by number worksheets in Spanish.
Related: Mindfulness quotes for kids
HOW TO USE THESE FREE PRINTABLE COLOR BY NUMBER SPRING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
I recommend downloading and printing off several copies of the color by number activity for each student.
Start by introducing the color flashcards to your students, or by writing the basic Spanish color words on the board.
Then, work through one worksheet at a time and together as a group. Go through and identify the different Spanish numbers on the sheet.
Together go through and quietly fill in the correct colors. Let’s see if everyone’s color on the number sheets look the same!
Once your students get the hang of how the activity works, you can then hand out different sheets to the students and let them try the activity in small groups or individually.
Go around the room and encourage the students to keep conversations and practice all in Spanish to get the minority language flowing.
Related: 93 Spring Activities to Enjoy with the Whole Family!
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE WORKSHEETS
Let’s do a quick run through of everything you are going to need for these Spring color by number printables.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the free printable PDF file which you can grab in my Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing at the end of this email.
8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
A printer to print out the PDF file.
Coloring utensils such as crayons, colored pencils markers or even watercolor paints!
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE COLOR BY NUMBER WORKSHEETS IN SPANISH
If you are already a subscriber, this spring theme color by number in Spanish will arrive in your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these color by number printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first.
If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there.
After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here. If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
When you subscribe to these free printable color by number pages, you will get the first TWO pages for free in the Free Spanish Printable Library.
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
I hope your children enjoy these fun spring coloring pages. For more Spring educational activities in Spanish, check out some more posts below.
Additional Spring Resources in Spanish
- Printable Spring Bingo in Spanish for Kids
- Spring I Spy Worksheet in Spanish [Free Printables]
- An Outdoor Nature Spring Scavenger Hunt in Spanish & English (Free Printable)
- 20 Spring Vocabulary Flashcards in Spanish (Free Printable)
- 18 Spring Picture Books in Spanish for Kids
Even more Spring Resources
- 40+ Spring Printables for Kids
- Spring Bucket List Ideas: 93 Activities to Do With the Kids this 2022
LOVE COLOR BY NUMBER ACTIVITIES LIKE I DO? CHECK OUT WHAT ELSE WE OFFER IN THE FREE PRINTABLE LIBRARY!
- Free Printable Space and Planet Color By Number Pages in Spanish
- 10 Color by Number Printable Summer Worksheets in Spanish
- Earth Day Color By Number Printables in Spanish
- Cinco de Mayo Color By Number Printables in Spanish
- 8 Flower Color By Number Coloring Pages for Kids (English and Spanish)
- Color by Number Car and Transportation Printables in Spanish for Kids
- Color by Number Dinosaur Printable Worksheets in Spanish
- Spring Color by Number in Spanish for Kids [Free Printables]
- Kindergarten Easter Color By Number Printable Worksheets in Spanish [Freebie]
- 7 Valentine Color by Number Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables]
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Color By Number in Spanish
- 10 Free Printable Winter Color By Number Pages in Spanish
- Color by Number Fall Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables]
Thursday 16th of February 2023
would love to have these!!