An ongoing round-up list of 40 + spring printables for preschoolers. These are hands-on, engaging activities, great for the classroom or home.
Let’s teach our preschoolers about the beauty of of spring with these spring printables for preschoolers.
There is so much to learn about the Spring season, so why not bring it into the classroom setting.
That’s why today, I am sharing a round-up of hands-on spring printable activities for preschoolers that you can use in the classroom or at home!
In these free spring printables for preschoolers, you can find educational activities perfect for early learners such as:
- Fine motor activities like cutting the grass worksheets.
- Literacy printables to begin reading and writing about the beauty of spring.
- Math worksheets to encourage your child to count all the wonders spring brings.
- Coloring pages to encourage mindfulness in Spring’s surroundings.
- Fun activities and games for some spring outdoor fun.
- & much more!
In this round-up, I have kept it strictly to printables that deal with spring. However, if you are looking for Easter-specific printables, I have another post with a round-up of Easter printables too.
Thus, let’s spring strait into these printables!
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
Fine motor activities for preschoolers
In this section, you can find a list of activities that you can use with preschoolers to work their fine motor skills and get them ready writing!
- Playdough mats are fun and entertaining for preschoolers, and it works fine motor skills too! Pickle Bums has four spring-themed bug printable playdough mat that your kiddos can enjoy! Pair them with loose parts, and this activity is perfection!
- Mama Smiles has a bird matching pre-writing activity that consists of matching birds by drawing lines.
- Work on those scissor skills with the Cut the Grass activity by Taming Little Monsters.
- Practice fine motor skills by doing this Parts of a Flower craft by Abc’s of Literacy. It is a fun way to add arts and crafts to the classroom, and it also makes for a bit of a science lesson. Perfect for understanding all of the blooming going on outdoors.
Free Spring-Themed Literacy Skills Printables for Preschoolers
- 3 Dinosaurs has a free printable ABC easy reader book. Each page contains a letter to color and a spring-themed image to accompany that letter.
- Crafts by Amanda offers four Spring Activity Sheets that include activities a word scramble, a crossword, and coloring sheets.
- Furthermore, you can work on the letters with your preschooler with 3 Dinosaurs’ Raindrop ABC Matching Cut & Paste worksheet.
- Here is a fun Spring Bee Find and Cover printable activity by fun Learning for Kids for children working on beginning sounds skills and letter recognition.
- Likewise, Books and Giggles has a rainbow-themed spring letter sounds clip cards activity that help children match letters of the alphabet with their initial sounds.
- Check out this adorable Seed Pack Letter Recognition activity by Abc’s of Literacy. What a fun, hands-on way to learn the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Learn about the letters with Taming Little Monster’s Rainbow Alphabet Puzzles. Your child will learn letter recognition, matching, fine motor skills, and more in this spring lesson!
- Learn new Spanish spring words in many ways with these 20 free printable Spring flashcards in Spanish by Bilingual Beginnings.
Free Spring Early Math Preschool Worksheets
- Practice one-on-one correspondence skills with this Help the Bunny Plant Carrots printable by The Preschool Toolbox Blog
- Help your child recognize numbers and place them in the correct order with these printable bug counting puzzles by The Craft at Home Family. Who doesn’t love a good puzzle?
- Little Bins for Little Hands combines math and sensory play with this spring sensory bin. This bursting-with-color sensory bin has a surprise math puzzle hidden within for some engaging preschool math learning.
- Are you working on symmetry in your preschool classroom? If so, Hess Un-Academy has some Spring symmetry pages that will teach your child to count with math and understand the concept of symmetry through art.
- Homeschool Preschool has 10 print-and-go spring math worksheets that work on number recognition and counting while also building visual discrimination and fine motor skills.
- The Fun Learning For Kids’ Spring Pattern Block Mats and pattern blocks will make a great addition to your math center. It is a great way to learn math and develop critical thinking skills. What a way to make math learning fun!
Free Spring-Themed Printable Games for Preschoolers
- One fun activity to teach the kiddos about nature in the Spring is by going on a sounds of nature scavenger hunt. They can listen to different surrounding sounds and practice mindfulness simultaneously. Oh, and it’s available in English and Spanish.
- Is your child a fan of bugs? If so, they will love this bug scavenger hunt by The Soccer Mom Blog. So get out the magnifying glass and get searching!
- This Insect Movement Dice game by Taming Little Monsters is a great way to burn off extra energy and learn about animal movements!
- Pickle Bums has a fun Catch a Bug-free printable game that will help your child practice color recognition, counting skills and simple addition all at the same time.
- Play one of these fun Spring matching games. These memory cards only include images, so toddlers and preschoolers who are not reading yet can also join in on the fun.
- Mess for Less has another fun Spring memory game. These memory cards have images of colorful, abstract flowers, which go great for a game of outdoor spring memory!
- Childhood 101 has another matching game with a garden theme for all of those garden lovers out there!
- Get outdoors and learn some Spanish with this Outdoor nature Spring scavenger hunt in Spanish and English . The perfect activity for the classroom or at home.
- Bingo is a great and engaging way to learn about Spring in the preschool classroom. Crafts on Sea has a Free Spring Bingo that will make fun an entertaining activity in the classroom or at home.
- If you are a Spanish teacher or Spanish is your minority language at home, I have a beautiful watercolor spring bingo in Spanish available in my Etsy shop! It includes 30 playing cards and 10 playing sheets.You can play in a small group or in a group of up to 10 players!
Related: 18 Spring Books in Spanish for Kids
- Try out this I Spy Spring Time Egg Puzzle by Your Therapy Source to challenge your child’s visual perceptual skills.
Free Spring-Themed Coloring Sheets Preschool Printables
- KiddyCharts offers a printable pack of spring-themed coloring pages that are great for crayons, markers, and even paint sticks!
- Homeschool Preschool has eight color-by-number spring worksheets with color codes that will keep those artsy preschoolers busy for quite some time. Who doesn’t love finding the numbers and coloring them in with the correct colors?
- We love color by numbers! Here are some more Color by Number Spring coloring pages by In the Playroom that you might enjoy if you do too.
- I also have some Spring color by number sheets in SPANISH for free in my Free printable Spanish library!
- Little Ladoo has 10 free spring-themed coloring pages with thick bold lines and large spaces, perfect for preschoolers.
- For even more Spring coloring pages, The Purposeful Nest has a 10-page free printable activity book your preschooler might love. These are super cute, and the pages combined spell out the word spring!
- Kids Activities Blog has some cute Spring Buggies coloring pages that your littles might enjoy! These coloring pages would be perfect with some watercolor paint!
- Have some dot markers on hand? If so, then try out these rainbow dot maker printable by Two Pink Peonies.
- Paint with pudding with these Muddy Boots printable by Simply Full of Delight.
More Spring Printables for Preschoolers
- I absolutely love these free spring yoga poses cards by Childhood 101. They are great for classroom breaks or for practicing mindfulness at home.
Easter Printables for preschoolers:
I kept this post related exclusively to spring items. However, Easter is a HUGE part of Spring.
So, if you came here looking for Easter-themed printables, no fear. I have you covered with this round-up list of 25 Easter Printables for Preschoolers.
I hope you found the perfect preschool spring worksheets for your classroom or home. What a beautiful time of the year to be inspired and learn!
- Spring Bucket List: 93 Fun Spring Activities for The Whole Family
- Mosaic Heart Sidewalk Chalk Mindfulness Activity for Kids
- 21 Loose Parts Outdoor Activities to Do With the Kids Today!
- Spring Color by Number in Spanish for Kids [Free Printables]