Keep the littles busy this Spring with this free Spring I Spy Worksheet in Spanish.
This is a great classroom activity or a quiet home activity on a rainy day to get your child speaking in Spanish.
It’s also a fun way to get your little learners counting their numbers and executing their fine motor skills.
Say adiós to the screens this spring and hola to these I Spy Spring free printables in Spanish
Keep reading to the bottom of the post to learn how to get your activity pages today!
This blog post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
SPRING I SPY FREE PRINTABLE IN SPANISH
Seasonal activities are a great way to entertain the kids while also getting them excited for the upcoming season. Using activities like this Spring I spy in classrooms or at home can be super fun for kids of all ages.
I created two versions of this Spring I Spy for you, one with beautiful watercolor images and one in black and white. Both are completely free!
Each page is filled with Spring-themed items including butterflies, flowers, rain boots and more!
Related: Sounds of Nature Outdoor Scavenger Hunt in Spanish & English
Below is a list of the spring theme vocabulary words in Spanish that you can use when identifying each object in these printable I spy worksheets.
|La regadera||Watering Can|
|La mariquita||Lady Bug|
|Las botas de lluvia||Rain boots|
Related: Spring Vocabulary Flashcards in Spanish
HOW TO PLAY SPRING I SPY GAME IN SPANISH
This Spring I Spy in Spanish is super easy to play.
Print out as many copies as you would like and invite the kids to sit around the table.
Hand them one of the free Spring Printable I Spys in Spanish and have them count the pictures that are in the box and write how many at the bottom of the page.
For the color version of this activity they can count the images by crossing them off with a writing utensil, or by placing a small object, like candy or legos, over each object.
For the black and white version, they can color in an image as they count.
Related: Over 40 FREE Spring Worksheets for Preschoolers
BENEFITS OF PLAYING I SPY IN SPANISH
Not only will you children be entertained trying to find all of the different items in this fun Spring activity, but they will be learning as well.
What learning goes on while kids are using these Easter I Spy Worksheets in Spanish?
For starters, young learners are practicing memorization skills by memorizing Spring vocabulary words, learning numbers 0-10 in Spanish, and they can practice number recognition. Make sure to reward your child or students for keeping this activity exclusively in Spanish!
It also works on children’s math skills as they count and record how many of each item they are finding in the activity.
Related: Spanish Numbers 1-30: Free Printable Flashcards for Kids
This Spring I Spy is also a great activity to work on visual discrimination skills. It helps young children detect the differences between different objects, symbols and shapes.
Lastly, children work their fine motor skills as they color and count the different objects, and then practice writing the correct number of items they find in the activity.
So, not only is this activity super easy to set-up and entertaining to do, but it also has an educational component that will get your child’s brain and body working! This screen-free activity sheet will make learning fun this holiday season!
Related: 93+ Spring Activities to do with the Family
WHAT MATERIALS DO I NEED FOR THIS FREE SPRING WORKSHEET IN SPANISH?
Let’s do a quick run through of everything you are going to need for this cute Spring free printable in Spanish.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the free printable PDF file which you can grab in my Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing at the end of this email.
Here are the materials you will need for this fun activity:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or white cardstock paper
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- The black and white page is for coloring and counting, so you will need coloring utensils such as crayons, markers or even watercolor paints!
- Your child!
If you want this printable activity to last for more than one use, I recommend laminating them with page protector.From there your child can color the different Spring itmes with dry erase markers.
Then, store away and use for the following school year!
You could also throw a magnifying glass into the mix to help younger kids identify the objects.
Then, when they are done, you can wipe in clean and store it away in your classroom for future class parties!
Related: 18+ Spring Picture Books in Spanish for Kids
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD
If you are already a subscriber, this printable worksheet will arrive in your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these I Spy printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there. After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here. If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
I hope your children have a great time with this fun game. For more printable games and activities for spring, check out some more posts below.
MORE SPRING PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Printable Spring Bingo in Spanish for Kids
- Spring Color by Number Worksheets in Spanish
- An Outdoor Nature Spring Scavenger Hunt in Spanish & English (Free Printable)
- 20 Spring Vocabulary Flashcards in Spanish (Free Printable)
- 18 Favorite Spring Books in Spanish for Kids
Looking for an Easter activity? Check out some below!
- I Spy Easter Free Printable in Spanish
- 15 Easter Books in Spanish for Children
- Easter YouTube Videos in Spanish
- Easter Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Easter Worksheets in Spanish for Kids (Free Printable)
- Easter Bingo for Kids in Spanish
- Easter Word Search Printable in Spanish [Free Printable]
- How to Make Blown-Out Easter Eggs: A Fun Family Tradition to Start This Year
- Whipped Cream Dyed Easter Eggs
- 25 Free Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- 7 Fun Sensory Easter Activities for Toddlers
- An Easy DIY Easter Baby Photoshoot