Keep the littles busy this Thanksgiving Day with these free I Spy Thanksgiving Printables in Spanish.
If you are hosting a Thanksgiving feast this year, these I Spy printables in Spanish will be perfect to keep your children entertained while they are waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be served.
Or, maybe you are a Spanish teacher looking for a fun classroom activity for your next Thanksgiving classroom party. With this activity, your children can learn new vocabulary all while practicing their numbers in Spanish!
This is a great activity to do in the classroom or at home to get your child speaking in Spanish, counting their numbers and executing their fine motor skills. Say adiós to the screens this Thanksgiving and hola to these free I Spy Thanksgiving printables in Spanish.
Keep reading to the bottom of this post to learn how to get your activity page today!
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
Free Printable Thanksgiving I Spy in Spanish
Holiday themed activities are a great way to entertain the kids while also getting them excited for the upcoming holiday. Using game like this Thanksgiving I Spy in classrooms or at home can be super fun!
Kids of all ages will enjoy playing this I spy game. It will be a fun boredom buster over Thanksgiving break.
I created two versions of this Thanksgiving I Spy for you, one with beautiful watercolor images and one in black and white. Both are completely free!
Each page is filled with Thanksgiving-themed items including pumpkin pie, bread, corn on the cob, and of course turkey.
Below is a list of vocabulary words in Spanish that you can use when identifying each object in these printable I spy worksheets.
|Top-Hat||Sombrero de copa|
|Turkey Leg||Pata de pavo|
|Cornucopia||Cuerno de la abundancia|
|Corn on the cob||Maíz de la mazorca|
How to Play Thanksgiving I Spy in Spanish
This Thanksgiving I Spy in Spanish is super easy to play.
Print out as many copies as you would like and invite the kids to sit around the table.
Hand them one of the free Thanksgiving Printable I Spys in Spanish and have them count the pictures that are in the box and write how many at the bottom of the page.
For the color version of this activity they can count the images by crossing them off with a writing utensil, or by placing a small object, like candy or legos, over each object.
For the black and white version, they can color in an image as they count.
Benefits of playing I Spy in Spanish
Not only will you children be entertained trying to find all of the different items in this fun Thanksgiving activity, but they will be learning as well.
What learning goes on while kids are using these Thanksgiving I Spy Worksheets in Spanish?
For starters, they are practicing memorization skills by memorizing Thanksgiving vocabulary words and numbers 0-10 in Spanish. Make sure to reward your child or students by keeping this activity exclusively in Spanish!
It also works children’s math skills as they count and record how many of each item they are finding in the activity.
This Thanksgiving I Spy is also a great visual discrimination activity. It helps young children detect the differences between different objects, symbols and shapes.
Lastly, children work their fine motor skills as they color and count the different objects, and then practice writing the correct number of items they find in the activity.
So, not only is this activity super easy to set-up and entertaining to do, but it also has an educational component that will get your child’s brain and body working! This activity sheet will make learning fun this holiday season!
Related:40 Gratitude Quotes in Spanish
What Materials Do I Need For this Free I Spy Thanksgiving Printables in Spanish?
Let’s do a quick run through of everything you are going to need for these free I Spy Thanksgiving printables in Spanish.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the free printable PDF file which you can grab in my Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing at the end of this e-mail.
Here are the materials you will need for this fun activity:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock paper
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- The black and white page is for coloring and counting, so you will need coloring utensils such as crayons, markers or even watercolor paints!
- Your child!
You could also throw a magnifying glass into the mix to help younger kids identify the objects.
Then, when they are done, you can wipe in clean and store it away in your classroom for future class parties!
How to get your Free I Spy Thanksgiving Printables in Spanish
If you are already a subscriber, these Thanksgiving I Spy Printables in Spanish will make their way to your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access these I Spy printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here. If you donot wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
More Thanksgiving Activities in Spanish For Kids that you will also have access to upon subscribing!
- Learn more about the act of giving and being thankful by reading one of these Thanksgiving picture books in Spanish.
- Practice number recognition with these color by number Thanksgiving pages in Spanish.
- Work with your preschooler on patterns and sequences with this Patrón de pavos activity.
- Play a Thanksgiving scavenger hunt in Spanish.
- Use problem solving to work your way through these fun Thanksgiving-themed mazes.
- Print out this Thanksgiving placemat in Spanish to keep the littles entertained at the Thanksgiving table this holiday.
- Combine language learning, counting and fun in these Thanksgiving dot-to-dot worksheets in Spanish.
- Unscramble Thanksgiving-themed words in Spanish with this entertaining word scramble.
- Search for 15 Thanksgiving-themed words in this Thanksgiving word search in Spanish.
I hope you enjoy these thanksgiving worksheets! I hope you have a delightful Thanksgiving celebration this year!