This Winter Bingo in Spanish is an interactive family activity that will engage your children in the minority language this winter.
Our Christmas bingo was such a big hit with the family this year that I decided to make a winter bingo in Spanish, too!
Lennox enjoyed this winter bingo so much. He learned a ton of NEW winter Spanish vocabulary that we will reinforce with this winter scavenger hunt in Spanish as soon as we get our first snowfall!
So, if you are looking for a fun and engaging activity to do at home in the minority language or to use in your Spanish classroom, this winter bingo will be a hit!
It comes with 20 cards and six playing sheets to use with up to six players!
Keep reading to learn more about this winter bingo in Spanish and to get yours today!
More winter posts you might enjoy:
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
What do you need for this Winter bingo in Spanish?
For this printable activity, you will need:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer
- Bingo chips or something to mark bingo with such as pebbles or rocks. Legos even work too!
Related: FREE Winter Vocabulary Flashcards in Spanish
What comes in this winter bingo Set in Spanish?
This beautiful watercolor winter bingo print off set comes with 20 winter-themed vocabulary cards in Spanish, such as articles of clothing worn in winter, winter animals, as well as artifacts that can be found in winter!
Here are the cards that come included in the set:
- El invierno | Winter
- Las pantuflas | Slipper
- El suéter | Sweater
- El copo de nieve | Snowflake
- Los guantes | Gloves
- Los patines de hielo | Iceskates
- La bufanda | scarf
- Las botas | Boots
- Los calcetines | socks
- El abrigo | Jacket
- El gorro | Hat
- La manta | Blanket
- El muñeco de nieve | Snowman
- La pala | Shovel
- El chocolate caliente | Hot chocolate
- El pino | Pine tree
- La nieve | Snow
- El pingüino | Penguin
- La lechuza | Owl
- El trineo | Sled
Related: Christmas Bingo in Spanish
You will also receive six Bingo Invernal playing cards to go along with the vocabulary cards.
How to Play this Winter Bingo game in Spanish?
This game is super straightforward to play!
Once you print off your winter vocabulary cards and bingo sheets, I recommend laminating them so you can save them for future use!
Then, cut out the laminated cards.
Once the winter vocabulary cards are cut out, place the cards face down in a pile or in random order.
Give each player a bingo sheet.
Then in order (youngest to oldest/ clockwise/ however you choose) pick up a card from the pile. Have the person picking up the card say what card they have in Spanish.
Lastly, all players with the selected vocabulary card on their bingo sheet, should mark it with a bingo chip.
The first player to fill their card wins!
Tips to get maximum language use from this Winter Bingo game in Spanish!
- To make sure you get the absolute most language use out of this Bingo game, state the rule that the family is only allowed to speak in Spanish!
- If the child flips a card and does not know the word of the image on the card, help them out with the pronunciation.
Then, you can ask questions or say phrases such as:
“¿Quién tiene el ____? “
“¡Solamente mamá tiene la ______!”
“¡Wau, todos temos los ___!”
Repeating phrases like this to include the vocabulary word with help the new Spanish vocabulary stick!
- Allow your child sufficient time to process the card that has been chosen, and to identify the object on their card. Try not to interject or speed up their finding process. Doing so might confuse the child or discourage participation.
How to get your Winter Bingo now!
You can purchase your Winter Bingo in Spanish in my Etsy shop for $2.97 by clicking through the button below!
Thank you so much for supporting this blog! For more FREE printables and bilingual parenting tips, don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
MORE WINTER ACTIVITIES IN SPANISH YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Winter Word Search Printable In Spanish [Free Printable]
- 24 Winter Books in Spanish
- 10 Free Printable Winter Color By Number Pages in Spanish
- Winter Flashcards and Worksheets in Spanish (Free Printables)
- Winter Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)