Are you ready to introduce your little learners to the wonders of the human body Spanish and English? If so, these 24 bilingual body parts flashcards printable will be right up your alley!
This FREE printable kit includes 24 unique body part word cards with their corresponding images. The cards include both Spanish and English to review and practice the different body parts in both languages!
Keep reading to learn a handful of ways that you can use this set of flashcards in a fun and interactive way to teach your young children about human anatomy, as well as where you can get your set of body parts flashcards printable download.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE BILINGUAL BODY PARTS FLASH CARDS PRINTABLE
First you need to download your body parts flashcards printable. To get your printable, subscribe at the end of the post.
Then all you need to do is print them off. Here are some materials you will need:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or heavy card stock paper.
- A printer
- Laminator and laminating sheets to laminate them for multi-use.
Simply print the bilingual body parts flashcards pdf file and you are ready to play and learn!
WHAT VOCABULARY WORDS ARE INCLUDED IN THESE BILINGUAL BODY PARTS FLASHCARD PRINTABLE
In this bilingual flashcard set you will receive 24 body parts flashcards in pdf file format with different body parts including parts of the face and the human body.
Each card comes listed with Spanish at the bottom, and English at the top.
Below are the different parts of the body that comes in this set of cards:
FUN WAYS TO USE THESE BODY PART CARDS
Below, I will list a few ways to use this educational resource with your young learners through play-based activities and card games.
- A great way to learn about the body parts in Spanish is by playing “Simon Says.”
Simon dice tocar la nariz
Simon dice toca los pies.
Toca las rodillas. AHHH ¡Simon no dijo que te tocaras las rodillas!
- The best way to memorize words is to print off two sets and use them in a series of memory games. This activity is perfect for younger children to practice language development and memorization skills to connect the spoken word to the image. Make sure every time you flip over a card, you say the name of what’s on it!
- Play a fun game by having your child stand on the opposite side of the room as you, or even better outside. First, shuffle the flashcards. Then, lift a flashcard and show your child. Lastly, if they guess it right, they can take a step or hop forward! If they mess up, a step backward! Will they make it to where you are?
- Here is a fun Spanish game you could play with more advanced students. This game involves the Hedbanz game which is a fun family, or classroom guessing game. Use your laminated body parts flashcards in Spanish and have players ask questions to the other players to try and figure out what body part vocabulary the player has.
- You could play a bilingual game and say the version in English. Have your child repeat it in Spanish and vice versa.
- Place the flashcards face up on a table and see how fast your child can recognize the Spanish vocabulary.
- Another great way is to play Slapjack by placing all of the flashcards face down on a table. Say a word on the list and have your child flip the cards over until they find the correct body parts vocabulary word.
- A useful way to learn this list of body parts is by playing with a Mr. Potato Head. Pull a flashcard, have your students repeat the body part and search for that part for their potato.
HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR FREE BODY PARTS IN SPANISH FLASHCARDS & WORKSHEET?
If you are already a subscriber, your digital download will arrive in your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post by entering your email address. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these coloring pages,, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first.
If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there. After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliate links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
I hope you get a lot of use out of these bilingual body parts flashcards printable! For even more Spanish flashcards see below!
MORE SPANISH FLASHCARDS FOR KIDS
- 22 Space Flashcards in Spanish for Kids
- Sports in Spanish: Vocabulary, conversation Starters and Free Printable Flashcards
- Spanish Numbers 1-30: Free Printable Flashcards for Kids
- 23 Transportation Vocabulary Flashcards in Spanish for Kids
- Family Words in Spanish Free Printable Bilingual Flashcards
- 24 Bilingual Spanish/English Emotions Flashcards
- 24 Beach Words in Spanish to Prepare for La Playa This Summer! [Free Printable Flashcards]