Inside this post: 22 bilingual space flashcards in Spanish for classroom use or at home. Keep reading for fun ways to use these cards!
This week we are focusing on Space!
In my last blog post, I share a list of 30 educational and fun picture books in Spanish about space!
Pair these books with these printable space flashcards in Spanish and your students will know all of the space Spanish vocabulary by the end of your space unit.
Keep reading to learn how to use these space flashcards in Spanish in your classroom or bilingual homeschool and how you can get your printable flashcards today!
*This site may contain affiliate links. To real the full disclosure, click here.
Materials needed for these space flashcards in Spanish
For these printable transportation flashcards in Spanish, all you need is:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or heavy card stock paper.
- A printer
- Laminator and laminating sheets to laminate them for multi-use.
- Purchase and download these space flashcards from my Etsy shop for $1.97
- Simply print these space flashcards pdf file and you are ready to play and learn!
What vocabulary words are included in these space vocabulary flashcards in Spanish?
In this watercolor set, you will receive 22 watercolor space vocabulary flash cards in pdf file format with different space-related terminology in Spanish.
Below are the different vocabulary words found in these flashcards.
|El/ la astronauta||Astronaut|
|El agujero negro||Black hole|
|El transbordador espacial||Space shuttle|
Ways to use these space vocabulary words in Spanish flashcards
Teachers, are you looking for fun activities and ways to use these space flashcards in Spanish in your classroom?
If so, below I will offer a variety of ways you can use these flashcards to make language learning fun in your classroom (or home.)
- Go through these words with your students. Then pick a book or two from this selection of Space books in Spanish and see if your children can identify any of the space words in the books.
- The best ways to memorize words is to print off two sets and use them as a memory matching game. This activity is perfect for younger children to practice language development and memorization skills to connect the spoken word to the image. Make sure every time you flip over a card, you say the name of what’s on it!
- Play a fun game by having your child stand on the opposite side of the room as you, or even better outside. First, shuffle the flashcards. Then, lift a flashcard and show your child. Lastly, if they guess it right, they can take a step or hop forward! If they mess up, a step backward! Will they make it to where you are?
- Here is a fun Spanish game you could play with more advanced students. This game involves the Hedbanz game which is a fun family, or classroom guessing game. Use your laminated Space flashcards in Spanish and have players ask questions to the other plays to try and figure out what space vocabulary they have in their band. Below are some example sentences and questions:
¿Es mi tarjeta el planeta Tierra?
¿Soy un planeta?
¿Qué color es el planeta?
¿Soy más grande que la tierra?
- You could play a bilingual game and say the version in English. Have your child repeat it in Spanish and vice versa.
- Place the flashcards face up on a table and see how fast your child can recognize the Spanish space vocabulary.
- Another fun way is to play Slapjack by placing all of the flashcards face down on a table. Say a word on the list and have your child flip the cards over until they find the correct space vocabulary word.
- For reading practice, you could cut the cards in half and use them as puzzles by having your child use their little fingers to match the new words and images with their correct halves.
If you know of any more ways to use these cards, let me know me know in the comments below so I can share your ideas with my readers, too!
How to get your Space flashcards in Spanish now
To get your 22 printable Spanish flashcards, head to my Etsy shop where you can purchase them for a small price of $1.97. This small purchase helps to support my blog & allows me to allocate time to make more FREE printables for you in the future!
Prefer buying on Teachers Pay Teachers? You can find these space flashcards in Spanish on TPT here.
I hope these space flashcards in Spanish help your kiddos learn new vocabulary this unit!
More paid and free printable flash cards you might like:
- 24 Bilingual Spanish/English Emotions Flashcards
- 23 Transportation Vocabulary Flashcards in Spanish for Kids
- Color Flashcards in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Spanish Numbers 1-30: Free Printable Flashcards for Kids
- 20+ Fun Ways to Learn the ABCs With Your Preschooler
- Learning Body Parts in Spanish: Vocabulary + Free Printable Worksheet & Flashcards for Kids
Save this pin to your Spanish board to remember all these ideas!