Let’s get in the holiday spirit with these two free Christmas word tracing worksheets in Spanish for toddlers preschoolers!
Tracing activities are a great way to get your four and five-year-olds familiar with the Spanish letters, sounds and they are great for fine motor skills and handwriting practice!
Try some prewriting activities first before you start using these Christmas word tracing worksheets in Spanish, such as this peppermint salt writing tray.
Then, your child will be all set for this Christmas word tracing activity in Spanish!
For more tracing practice, don’t forget to check out our letters of the alphabet printables in Spanish, too!
What do you need for the Christmas word tracing worksheets in Spanish?
For this printable activity, you will need:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer
- A washable marker or crayon.
- your child!
That’s it! All you have to do is print off your two Christmas word tracing worksheets and let your children trace all of the Christmas words!
Before you print out your Christmas word tracing worksheets in Spanish
Using the Christmas vocabulary flashcards in Spanish, you can brush up on your Christmas vocabulary.
As I mentioned above, you can try some prewriting activities to help build up your child’s fine motor skills. For example, activities such as this peppermint salt writing tray or pomander prewriting activity will help build up your child’s confidence in their letters.
Next, print out your Christmas word tracing worksheets in Spanish. Help your child hold a pencil correctly and have them trace the dashed letters to form a Christmas word.
If you want to practice more in-depth with each letter, I have an alphabet letter printables series in the works. At the moment, I have letters A-J available. Each PDF comes with four or five pages of fun-filled activities centered around a specific letter.
After your child has finished their word tracing worksheets, pick out a Christmas book in Spanish and see if your child can identify any of the words they just traced!
Furthermore, you could go on a Christmas Scavenger hunt and practice saying the Christmas vocabulary outloud! Remember, children learn best by experiences!
Lastly, make a family tradition by writing a letter to Santa in Spanish each year and placing it in a special box! Then, when your child is grown, you can read their Spanish evolution with them over the years!
Related: Forest Animals Printables in Spanish
Get your Christmas word tracing worksheets in Spanish below!
If you are already a subscriber, these free activities will shortly make their way to your inbox.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these fun letter printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!.
If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
More Christmas activities in Spanish to do with your kids
Now that you have some Christmas songs that you can put on for the littles esta Navidad, now let’s get their little hands working and their little brains churning with the following Christmas activities in Spanish!
- For starters, check out one of these 25 Spanish picture books with Christmas and winter themes for the kiddos! There is no better way to learn languages than through some good old-fashioned Spanish picture books!
- Watching problem-solving skills in action with this Christmas maze printable packet in Spanish.
- Work on number and color recognition with these Christmas color by number coloring pages in Spanish.
- Make a DIY Christmas card and add one of these 57+ Merry Christmas Quotes in Spanish.
- Fire up your printer and print out some of my free Christmas printables like these Christmas coloring pages in Spanish, or this Christmas word tracing worksheet.
- Get some writing practice with this Letter to Santa in Spanish! Write one each year and save them for your child to read when they’re older. See how their Spanish progresses over time.
- Practice reading sight words with these color by sight word Christmas coloring pages in Spanish.
- Put the language to test with this interactive Spanish Christmas bingo with 24 Christmas bingo cards with different Christmas vocabulary in Spanish!
- You can do all of these activities and the activities listed below (not in Spanish) while listening to some Spanish Christmas songs, or playing Spanish Christmas YouTube videos for kids!
Even more Christmas activities for kids!
For more hands-on, play-based activities to do this Christmas with the littles, check out some of my following posts below!
- An Easy & Sensory Peppermint Slime Recipe To Make this Christmas!
- Easy Christmas Tree Craft for Preschoolers
- A Sensory and Fine Motor Pomander Activity To Do With Your Kids This Holiday!
- Peppermint Sensory Salt Writing Tray for Preschoolers
Now that you have some ideas for Christmas activities, check out some of our following Christmas gift guides: