Are you looking for a fun Christmas activity to do with your students? Why not download a free printable Christmas maze worksheet with a Spanish twist!
Kids of all ages will enjoy these Christmas puzzles during a Christmas classroom party or an indoor quiet activity on a cold, winter day.
Regardless of how you use your printable Christmas maze worksheet, it will be a fun activity to get your littles problem solving and working on their fine motor skills.
Keep reading to the bottom of the post to learn how to get your free printable mazes now!
Christmas Maze Worksheet
This fun Christmas mazes printable kit will be great activity to get your young kids working on their problem solving skills this merry holiday.
Included are 4 printable pages. 3 with full size mazes with Christmas themes. The last page is a combination of all of the 3 mazes sized-down into favor sized printables.
You can use the favor sheet to add as a non-candy stocking stuffer game, or use it in your Christmas cards for your classroom party.
Apart from having a fun maze to entertain them as they figure out how to escape, they can also learn some new words in Spanish as they color in the Spanish titles at the top! Among those titles you can find:
- Arbolito de navidad Christmas Tree
- El muñeco de naive Snowman
- El regalo The pesent
This page includes a rhyming poem in Spanish about a gift.
Es un regalo especial, lleno de diversión,
Con cuentos y canciones, que alegran el corazón
Es la magia de la infancia, llena de fantasía,
Un regalo para niños que nunca se olvidaría
Así que abre el lazo, descubre el tesoro
Disfruta cada momento, con risas y decoro.
Este regalo es para ti, pequeño soñador
Para vivir aventuras, y explorar con fervor
It’s a special gift, full of fun,
With stories and songs that brighten the heart.
It’s the magic of childhood, full of fantasy,
A gift for children that would never be forgotten.
So untie the ribbon, uncover the treasure
Enjoy every moment, with laughter and grace.
This gift is for you, little dreamer,
To live adventures, and explore with zeal.
Why did I make these printables in Spanish?
Why in Spanish?
Also, before I started making my own printables, I realized how few fun and seasonal Spanish resources that are available, so I thought it would be fun to add a printable component to my blog!!!
So, while the titles of these fun printable Christmas mazes are in Spanish, they are meant for everyone to enjoy a little language love this Christmas!
What is included in this Christmas maze printable kit?
They full-sized worksheet mazes with fun Christmas-themed mazes with wonderful designs from RebeccaB Designs.
The different mazes include a witch hat, a ghost, a candy corn trick or treat and a bat theme.
These mazes will work your children’s fine motor skills as they use their problem solving skills to work their way from start to finish.
What’s the difficulty level of these Halloween mazes?
The 4 pages include a graphic with an easy maze for younger kids to enjoy.
I recommend laminating the pages for muliuse using laminator sheets or dry erase pockets.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE MAZES
Let’s do a quick run through of the coloring needs for these Christmas mazes.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the printable PDF file which you can grab in the Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing to my email list (see below for further instructions.)
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- Coloring utensils such as crayons, colored pencils or markers.
- Your child!
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE Christmas Mazes
If you are already a subscriber, this fun printable Christmas maze will arrive to your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these color by number printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first.
If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there.
After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
Did your children enjoy these maze puzzles? I hope so, and I hope you have the merriest of all Christmas seasons!
More Christmas Printables AND ACTIVITIES IN SPANISH to enjoy this Christmas Break
- 25 Spanish picture books with Christmas and winter themes for the kiddos! You can practice the high frequency words found in this activity by spotting them in these books!
- Make a DIY Christmas card and add one of these 57+ Merry Christmas Quotes in Spanish.
- Christmas coloring pages and flashcards, this Christmas word tracing worksheet, or this Christmas scavenger hunt!
- Letter to Santa in Spanish! Write one each year and save them for your child to read when they’re older. See how their Spanish progresses over time.
- Spanish Christmas bingo with 24 Christmas bingo cards with different Christmas vocabulary in Spanish!
- You can do all of these activities and the activities listed below (not in Spanish) while listening to some Spanish Christmas songs, or playing some Spanish Christmas YouTube videos for kids!
- Work on number and color recognition with these Christmas color by number coloring pages in Spanish.
For more holiday fun, check out these Christmas activities for kids!
For more hands-on, play-based activities to do this Christmas with the littles, check out some of my following posts below!
- An Easy & Sensory Peppermint Slime Recipe To Make this Christmas!
- Easy Christmas Tree Craft for Preschoolers
- A Sensory and Fine Motor Pomander Activity To Do With Your Kids This Holiday!
- Peppermint Sensory Salt Writing Tray for Preschoolers
Winter Theme Printables for young children to enjoy
- Winter Word Search in Spanish
- Winter I Spy Printable in Spanish (Free Printables)
- Printable Winter Bingo in Spanish
- Winter Flashcards and Worksheets in Spanish (Free Printables)
- Winter Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- 10 Free Printable Winter Color By Number Pages in Spanish
- 24 Winter Books in Spanish