If you are looking for a fun activity to do with your children this Christmas break, these free printable Christmas I Spy worksheets in Spanish.
These free Christmas printables are a great way to get young children counting and learning the numbers 1 through 10 all while have a little festive, holiday fun!
Keep reading to the bottom of this post to learn how to get your free printable Christmas I spy today!
This blog post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
FREE PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS I SPY WORKSHEETS IN SPANISH
Using activities like Christmas I Spy worksheets in classrooms or at home can be super fun for kids of all ages.
It is the perfect indoor activity to do during the Christmas holiday. You can also laminate these activity sheets and they will make for a great activity for a long car ride.
I created two different versions of this winter game for you, one with beautiful watercolor images and one in black and white. Both are completely free!
Each page is filled with Christmas objects such as Christmas cards, candy canes, nutcrackers, and more.
Pair this activity with my free Christmas vocabulary flashcards in Spanish and your children will boost their winter vocabulary in no time!
Here are a few Christmas words in Spanish that you can use in this project:
|El árbol de Navidad||Christmas tree|
|El bastón de caramelo||Candy cane|
|El hombre de pan de jengibre||The gingerbread man|
|La casa de jengibre||Gingerbread house|
Here are some ways you can practice this Christmas vocabulary in Spanish
Once you become a subscriber, you will have access to a variety of other FREE Christmas printables that can help you practice Christmas-themed vocabulary even more.
You can download the set of Christmas vocabulary flashcards in Spanish and use them in a variety of ways to get the Christmas vocabulary to stick.
Take the vocabulary outdoors on a fun Christmas scavenger hunt available in Spanish and English.
Locate the words with your children in one of these Christmas picture books in Spanish for kids.
Practice tracing the words in these Christmas word tracing worksheets. If you want to take a break from worksheets, encourage young kids to practice writing the words in a fun and sensory peppermint salt writing tray.
Lastly, you can play a fun game of Christmas bingo in Spanish. Make learning Christmas vocabulary fun for young learners.
Related: Christmas Color by Sight Word Free Printables in Spanish
Pin this image to your Spanish Pinterest board!!
HOW TO PLAY THIS I SPY GAME IN SPANISH
This Christmas I Spy in Spanish is super easy to play.
Print out as many copies as you would like and invite the kids to sit around the table.
Hand them one of the free Christmas printable I Spys in Spanish and have them count the pictures that are in the box and write how many at the bottom of the page.
For the color version of this activity they can count the images by crossing them off with a writing utensil, or by placing a small object, like candy or legos, over each object.
For the black and white version, they can color in an image as they count.
Related: Free Letter to Santa and Envelope in Spanish for Kids this Christmas
BENEFITS OF PLAYING I SPY IN SPANISH
Not only will you children be entertained trying to find all of the different items in this fun Christmas activity, but they will be learning as well.
What learning goes on while kids are using these Christmas I Spy Worksheets in Spanish?
For starters, young learners are practicing memorization skills by memorizing Christmas vocabulary words and numbers 0-10 in Spanish. Make sure to reward your child or students for keeping this activity exclusively in Spanish!
It also works on children’s math skills as they count and record how many of each item they are finding in the activity.
This Christmas I Spy is also a great activity to work on visual discrimination skills. It helps young children detect the differences between different objects, symbols and shapes.
Lastly, children work their fine motor skills as they color and count the different objects, and then practice writing the correct number of items they find in the activity.
So, not only is this activity super easy to set-up and entertaining to do, but it also has an educational component that will get your child’s brain and body working!
This screen-free activity sheet will make learning fun this holiday season.
Related: Christmas Coloring Pages in Spanish
WHAT MATERIALS DO I NEED FOR THESE PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES IN SPANISH?
Let’s do a quick run through of everything you are going to need for this simple activity.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is get your free download which you can grab in my Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing with your email address further down in this post.
Here are the materials you will need for this fun activity:
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or white cardstock paper
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- The black and white page is for coloring and counting, so you will need coloring utensils such as crayons, markers or even watercolor paints!
- Your child!
Related: The Best Craft Supplies for Young Kiddos!
If you want this printable activity to last for more than one use, I recommend laminating them with laminator sheets or put them in dry erase pockets. From there your child can color the different Christmas items with dry erase markers.
Then, store away and use for the following school year!
You could also throw a magnifying glass into the mix to help younger kids identify the objects.
Then, when they are done, you can wipe in clean and store it away in your classroom for future class parties!
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS I SPY WORKSHEETS IN SPANISH
If you are already a subscriber, this free printable activity will arrive in your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these I Spy printables in Spanish, but over 80 seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there. After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
To check out what other Spanish activities you can find, click here. If you do not wish to subscribe— I understand. My inbox gets jammed as well— you can purchase these printables for a small charge at my TPT site here. Either way, you are helping to support this blog!!!
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliate links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
I hope your children enjoy this fun printable game. For more Christmas worksheets, check out some more posts below. Feliz Navidad!
MORE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES & RESOURCES IN SPANISH
- 57+ Merry Christmas Quotes in Spanish
- Christmas Color by Number Coloring Pages in Spanish
- Christmas Color by Sight Word Free Printables in Spanish
- 24+ Spanish Christmas YouTube Videos For Kids
- 36+ Christmas Songs in Spanish: Spice Up Your Holiday Playlist Esta Navidad
- Bingo Navideño: An Entertaining Christmas Vocabulary Bingo Game in Spanish for Kids
- Christmas Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Free Letter to Santa and Envelope in Spanish for Kids this Christmas
- 29 Spanish Picture Books To Read This Christmas
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt in Spanish (Free Printable)
- Spanish Christmas Worksheets for Kids (Free Printables)
EVEN MORE CHRISTMAS RESOURCES FOR YOU TO ENJOY
- 50 + Best Christmas Gifts for 5-Year-Old Boys
- An Easy & Sensory Peppermint Slime Recipe To Make this Christmas!
- 22 Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy Christmas Tree Craft for Preschoolers
- A Sensory and Fine Motor Pomander Activity To Do With Your Kids This Holiday!
- Sensory Christmas Activities for Toddlers