Are you looking for a fun Halloween activity to do with your students? Why not download this free printable Halloween Maze worksheet with a Spanish twist!
Kids of all ages will enjoy these Halloween puzzles during a classroom party or to do as a quiet indoor activity on a rainy day. It will get them in the Halloween spirit!
This fun activity will get your littles problem solving and working on their fine motor skills.
Keep reading to the bottom of the post to learn how to get your free printable mazes now!
This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you. You can read more about it here.
Halloween Maze Worksheet
This fun Halloween mazes printable kit will be great activity to get your young kids working on their problem solving skills this spooky season of Halloween.
It includes 5 printable pages. Four full sized pages with Halloween-themed mazes. The last page is a combination of all of the four mazes sized-down into favor sized printables.
You can use the favor sheet to add as a non-candy trick or treat option, or use it as a fun Halloween favor in the classroom
Apart from having a fun maze to entertain them as they figure out how to escape, they can also learn some new words in Spanish as they color in the Spanish titles at the top! Among those titles you can find:
- Feliz noche de sustos Happy Fright Night
- ¡Buu! Boo!
- Truco o trato– Trick or Treat
- The last page includes a rhyming poem in Spanish:
¡Alas de murciélago
Cola de lombriz
Hoy y siempre
Seas muy feliz!
Today and always
Be very happy!
Why did I make these printable Halloween mazes in Spanish?
Also, before I started making my own printables, I realized how few fun and seasonal Spanish resources that are available, so I thought it would be fun to add a printable component to my blog!!!
So, while the titles of these Halloween mazes printables are in Spanish, they are meant for everyone to enjoy a little language love this Halloween!
Sharing is Caring! Pin me!
What is included in these Halloween Maze Worksheets
Included in this printable mazes kit are 5 pages of fun maze activities!
This kit includes four full-sized worksheet mazes. Each printable worksheet includes wonder Halloween-themed maze designs from RebeccaB Designs.
The different maze designs include a witch hat, a ghost, a candy corn trick or treat and a bat theme.
These mazes are a great way to work your children’s fine motor skills as they use their problem-solving skills to work their way from start to finish.
The last page includes all four of the maze worksheets compressed into tiny favor-sized worksheets!
What’s the difficulty level of these Halloween mazes?
The 4 pages include a graphic with an easy maze for younger kids to enjoy.
I recommend laminating the pages for muliuse using laminator sheets or dry erase pockets.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THESE MAZES
Let’s do a quick run through of the coloring needs for these Halloween mazes.
Preparing for this activity is super easy. All you need to do is download the printable PDF file which you can grab in the Free Spanish Printable Library after subscribing to my email list (see below for further instructions.)
- 8.5 x 11 printer paper or card stock
- A printer to print out the PDF file.
- Coloring utensils such as crayons, colored pencils or markers.
- Your child!
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE HALLOWEEN Maze
If you are already a subscriber, these free Halloween mazes will arrive to your inbox shortly.
If you are new to Lorena & Lennox, Bilingual Beginnings, or have been shy to subscribe, you can do so at the end of this post. Not only will you receive exclusive access to these color by number printables in Spanish, but other seasonal and holiday-related activities in Spanish for kids!
Once you subscribe, please make sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription first.
If you do not see a confirmation email, check your junk or spam folder. It sometimes accidentally lands there.
After you confirm your subscription, you will receive a welcome email with a passcode to enter the free printable library.
- This free printable is for personal use and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their free copy)
- This free printable may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- The Graphics that I use are purchased and used with permission.
- I make free printables for my readers and my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads help support my blog! ¡Gracias!
Did your children enjoy their Halloween maze worksheet? I hope so, and I hope you have the happiest and spookiest of all Halloweens!
More Halloween activities in Spanish:
- I Spy Halloween Worksheet in Spanish [Free Printables]
- Halloween Color by Number for Kids in Spanish
- Halloween Color By Sight Word Coloring Pages in Spanish
- 30 Printable Halloween Bingo Cards in Spanish
- Halloween Word Tracing Worksheets in Spanish (Free Printable)
- 25+ Best Spanish Halloween Songs on YouTube for Kids
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt in Spanish
- 19 Not-So-Spooky Spanish Halloween Books for Kids
- Spanish Halloween Coloring Pages and Flashcards for Kids (Free Printables)
- Unlock La Magic: Discover 70+ Halloween Spanish Words & Phrases
- 50+ Halloween Quotes in Spanish & Their English Translation
Even more Halloween Activities
- 25 Halloween Arts and Crafts Activities for Kids
- Halloween Printables for Preschoolers
- 5 Easy Halloween Spider Crafts to Make With Preschoolers